normal palate but narrow smile with gaps

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
i have 45mm imw and 52mm lip width. my palate is not narrow but i look like this when i smile;

why this is happening ?

my teeth shape doesn't look like him but he has the exact gaps on sides.
White teeth

Honestly same thing with me except the right molars are more visible during a smile than the left. Might have something to do with my right side generally looking better than my left.

This is called the buccal corridor. Could give that a Google and see if you can find out what causes a prominent one.

Face is about ratios. A single measurement of your palate's width does not mean it's wide relative to your mouth or the corners of your smile.

This is called the buccal corridor. Could give that a Google and see if you can find out what causes a prominent one.

Face is about ratios. A single measurement of your palate's width does not mean it's wide relative to your mouth or the corners of your smile.
so why then ? my lip width is not big and it matches with my palate ?

so why then ? my lip width is not big and it matches with my palate ?
Your lips don't determine how the soft tissue stretches when you smile. This is probably a jaw width to palate width ratio issue.

i have 45mm imw and 52mm lip width. my palate is not narrow but i look like this when i smile;

why this is happening ?

my teeth shape doesn't look like him but he has the exact gaps on sides.
View attachment 1380068
bro, just because you have a little gap in each side doesnt mean you have narrow smile. Yes, it could be better, but you are fine as is

jaw width to palate width ratio
Americas Got Talent What GIF by iOne Digital

is there even a ratio like that bruh

bro, just because you have a little gap in each side doesnt mean you have narrow smile. Yes, it could be better, but you are fine as is
i'm actually not. it's not like a real failio but my smile is no where near a beautiful smile.

yeah, his mouth is probably wider, but that doesnt make his smile less attractive, you should compare smile width adjusting to the mouth size in different individuals

Americas Got Talent What GIF by iOne Digital

is there even a ratio like that bruh

i'm actually not. it's not like a real failio but my smile is no where near a beautiful smile.
if your palate isnt narrow, your smile isnt narrow, it just looks that way prolly just because of wider mouth

Your lips don't determine how the soft tissue stretches when you smile. This is probably a jaw width to palate width ratio issue.
my jaw is narrow btw

if your palate isnt narrow, your smile isnt narrow, it just looks that way prolly just because of wider mouth
i don't get it bro