Normal pics and videos with different lightning, angle etc. PLEASE RATE, be harsh. (Surgery soon)

HighLtn

HighLtn

Ropemaxxing if Im not htn by 2025
Only posted myself with good lighning, angles or pics i took after bonesmashing session but now i need some real ratings. Here some pics and videos of myself with different lightning and angles. Rate harsh ltn-chad scale.
im 18 btw, i know i look way younger

(Fixxing uee and fuller lips rn with volunifile, made alrdy really good progress but uee is fucked rn cause i didnt sleep last night and im a bit tired. Lost some bodyfat but rn im a bit bloated again. My lower third is fucked cause i got a recessed jaw and a slightly flat maxilla but i try to fix it maybe soon with some t, 🔨smashing and ill try chin tucking. If that doesnt work ill get bimax so i finally ascend. I fixxed my eyebrows a bit, tinted them black. I apply jamaican castor oil so i hopefully grow some more hair.)

I actually have some appeal and there some girls wo want me but idc abt that, i wanna max out my psl. Every girl should rope.

Snapchat 1768127520
Snapchat 808716641

Snapchat 1390985495
Snapchat 833254518

Snapchat 995540813

Im clenching btw in all of my videos and pics cause im still a insecure ugly nigga but ill post some pics soon without frauding. I would rate myself a mid mtn rn, but only when i clench. Without clenching im still a sub5 ltn.. man i wanna rope so bad

My ugly ltn miserable loser faggot ass a year ago btw, i would say i made a lil progress, what do u think?
Snapchat 190927257

Thx for ratings ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Btw me with lighting and angle frauding:
Screenshot 20240920 093315 Gallery

Me with swollen bones frauding:
Screenshot 20240811 134633 TikTok

i hate those frauded pics. I take them, i be happy cause i think i actually look like this and the day after i cry my eyes out cause i look in the mirror and realize thats not the real me in the pics i took

• So Sad
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Look at you. Look at what they made you give.

I mean this is just photos and videos directly from the front, even tho front is most important 3/4 and side is also worth to consider a little bit. You look hot+ from the front. You def don't need to be on this forum and rot

Htn* can't edit for some reason holy

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
Htn* can't edit for some reason holy
U sweet nigga i really appreciate that. I hope i can post some pics without clenching in the future.
I mean this is just photos and videos directly from the front, even tho front is most important 3/4 and side is also worth to consider a little bit. You look hot+ from the front. You def don't need to be on this forum and rot
Yea ik bhai i dont wanna show my side profile rn rause im really bad recessed. Ill try chin tucking, maybe t und ill smash my chin a bit more. If that doesnt work ill get bimax. When i got a normal side profile ill show it on this forum 🫶

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
Cant show rn cause im recessed asf :feelswhy:. I just want u guys to rate my front bhai
mtn if we count the recessed jaw. face only I'd say htn at best

• +1
Htn, last picture was not necessary 😔

• +1
HTN looking good bro. Has Volufilline shown any improvements for uee?

• +1
HTN looking good bro. Has Volufilline shown any improvements for uee?
Thx bro 🫶

I only used it for like the last month. But as u can see in the last pic i posted, i had massive uee a year ago. Idk why my uee got so much better in one year, i think its cause i squinted all the time and trained my eye muscle.

But i think volufiline will work, i post some pics in a few months

• +1
Reactions: Arkham
Bro spent a year looksmaxxing just to have his skin and hair age 10+ years :lul:

That's actually sad af tbh. Mirin barely any uee tho

Bro spent a year looksmaxxing just to have his skin and hair age 10+ years :lul:

That's actually sad af tbh. Mirin barely any uee tho
This pic is btw 1,5y old.
After that bitch destroyed my life i started taking massive drugs and didnt take care of myself til 2024 June. I actually started taking looksmaxxing serious like 3 Months ago bhai. Started bonesmashing in July, got my supplements August, i do volunifile + vaseline and some other stuff since a month.

Give me harsh rating, dont be harsh on me. Thx bhai :owo:

would be htn with better eyebrows

• +1
Good upper eye
Shit brows. dye them again and keep the dye in longer.
Shit hair, it’s not even tiktok boy type hair just looks dead and flat?
Whats ur thoughts on tanning, would improve coloring.
Also have u tried eyelash maxxing
Thx bhai 🫶

I think i dyed them well, problem is i dont have enough eyebrows. Im tryna grow them out with jamaican castor oil. Also, yesterday when i dyed them i had trouble scrubbing the dye stuff of my skin. I took a towel wiped rly hard over my eyebrows and i lost like TEN HAIRS, MAYBE EVEN MORE i dont really wanna do this again, that shit hurts and i loose fucking eyebrows. Heres a pic where u can see them better:
Snapchat 1337107378
20240927 170312

I dont really gaf abt my hair. I like it the way it is rn and i only try to max out my face. If my face is maxxed i can rock any hairstyle. + i dont go for appeal, i only go for psl.

What u mean with coloring? Lips, hair, skin? Yea i wanna do that next

Yea eyelash maxxing is the next thing i wanna try but how do i do that? I dont wanna buy fake lashes man im not a gay mf. Do i put like castor oil on it or how does that work?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, skkrrrtcantdo and 0proteindiet
mtn+
Htn potential
Keep in mind i haven’t seen ur side
Thx bro. Side profile or stop clenching would make me unfortunatly instantly ltn but bimax and some implants or t💉 will safe me hopefully

start using minox for eyebrows, oils are gigacope. I've had so much improvement so far on minox
I actually see some results with jamaican black castor oil but yea maybe i switch to minox

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
This pic is btw 1,5y old.
After that bitch destroyed my life i started taking massive drugs and didnt take care of myself til 2024 June. I actually started taking looksmaxxing serious like 3 Months ago bhai. Started bonesmashing in July, got my supplements August, i do volunifile + vaseline and some other stuff since a month.

Give me harsh rating, dont be harsh on me. Thx bhai :owo:
Hard to give a rating to someone looking so uncanny. Ofc autists here will say htn cuz hollow cheeks, but imo - you are mtn with low appeal

Take care of your skin pls. That shit looksmins you so much

mtn because of horrible fat distribution in your face that makes you look 3 years older.

Thx bhai 🫶

I think i dyed them well, problem is i dont have enough eyebrows. Im tryna grow them out with jamaican castor oil. Also, yesterday when i dyed them i had trouble scrubbing the dye stuff of my skin. I took a towel wiped rly hard over my eyebrows and i lost like TEN HAIRS, MAYBE EVEN MORE i dont really wanna do this again, that shit hurts and i loose fucking eyebrows. Heres a pic where u can see them better:
View attachment 3202269View attachment 3202299

I dont really gaf abt my hair. I like it the way it is rn and i only try to max out my face. If my face is maxxed i can rock any hairstyle. + i dont go for appeal, i only go for psl.

Yea eyelash maxxing is the next thing i wanna try but how do i do that? I dont wanna buy fake lashes man im not a gay mf. Do i put like castor oil on it or how does that work?
You look 100x better with a hat. Proof that ur hair lookmins u.

for coloring i meant tan the skin

And for eyebrows and eyelashes take oral minoxidil. Game changer seriously.
IMG 2484
IMG 2516

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
mtn because of horrible fat distribution in your face that makes you look 3 years older.
3 years older? Everyone things im 3 years younger. Posted a thread like a few weeks ago where i asked for advice how to lose babyface.

Bro i really dont understand org, in rl everyone things im younger, some people on org tell me i look like 16, i have a babyface and some people tell me i look above my age? Doesnt make any sense fr

But thx for rating, i post a new thread in a few hours when i fixxed my lil bloating 🫶

You look 100x better with a hat. Proof that ur hair lookmins u.

for coloring i meant tan the skin

And for eyebrows and eyelashes take oral minoxidil. Game changer seriously.
View attachment 3202401View attachment 3202405
Yea thanks bhai but as i said i dont really care abt appeal, i dont wanna attract girls, i just want high psl.

Thanks for eyelashes advice, will try it. 🫶

Hard to give a rating to someone looking so uncanny. Ofc autists here will say htn cuz hollow cheeks, but imo - you are mtn with low appeal

I have some appeal, maybe its my personality or my slightly deep voice i dont even know nigga. Even when i looked like the last pic i sent, i got a lot of girls. Maybe cause long hair and babyface but my appeal is actually not that bad. I live in germany, maybe the girls here are a bit different than the girls in ur country.

But again, i dont care abt appeal, i wanna look striking, uncanny, high psl. I really dont gaf abt appeal, i hate women anyway

Yea my skin is cooked asf cuz i was snorting and eating unhealthy shit like chocolate, pringels the last days. Ill try to fix this

Thx for rating 🫶

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
We look almost the exact same:lul: both collagencels and eyebrowcels with a decent lower third

We look almost the exact same:lul: both collagencels and eyebrowcels with a decent lower third
Nah bro u look better. I only have a decent lower third cause im clenching

• JFL
I have some appeal, maybe its my personality or my slightly deep voice i dont even know nigga. Even when i looked like the last pic i sent, i got a lot of girls. Maybe cause long hair and babyface but my appeal is actually not that bad. I live in germany, maybe the girls here are a bit different than the girls in ur country.

But again, i dont care abt appeal, i wanna look striking, uncanny, high psl. I really dont gaf abt appeal, i hate women anyway

Yea my skin is cooked asf cuz i was snorting and eating unhealthy shit like chocolate, pringels the last days. Ill try to fix this

Thx for rating 🫶
Ngl, you being German changes everything. Idk why I didn’t notice. You actually look German af. You’d have less appeal in any other country

Mirin getting a lot of girls

Btw, for skin care, just ask chatgpt if you don’t know what to do. Outside of basic high protein low carb diet, you need a skincare routine. You can give AI the insides of any skincare product and it’ll tell you whether it’s good or not. Also can ask it for the routine

Thx bhai 🫶

View attachment 3202269View attachment 3202299

Bro grow eyelashes and thicker eye brows

Nah bro u look better. I only have a decent lower third cause im clenching
We have literally the same falios and your appeal may be higher since girls don't find me attractive

Ngl, you being German changes everything. Idk why I didn’t notice. You actually look German af. You’d have less appeal in any other country

Mirin getting a lot of girls

Btw, for skin care, just ask chatgpt if you don’t know what to do. Outside of basic high protein low carb diet, you need a skincare routine. You can give AI the insides of any skincare product and it’ll tell you whether it’s good or not. Also can ask it for the routine
Yo why does it change that i live in germany and that i have less appeal in other countries? Most women here in germany who tried to get with me were 2 black girls :lul:, a few turkish, some other country from the east and some german girls

And yea i try that thank you

We have literally the same falios and your appeal may be higher since girls don't find me attractive
Appeal cope anyway, u dont need that. Every girl will cheat on u these days. Just max out ur psl and be happy alone

• Hmm...
Appeal cope anyway, u dont need that. Every girl will cheat on u these days. Just max out ur psl and be happy alone
I want a girlfriend tbh a big reason I'm looksmaxing. You will not be happy alone

German people have different features. More striking, more uncanny. If hollow cheeks 7% model could be associated with any country - it would be Germany for absolute sure. The ethnicity of foids is not that big of a thing, it's about culture and cultural impact on the perception of attractiveness

For other countries you'd look too uncanny

Also, trying to achieve higher PSL and look more striking is absolutely based. Disagree with that, but can't help respecting. Mirin hard

• +1
I want a girlfriend tbh a big reason I'm looksmaxing. You will not be happy alone
Ill max out psl, take some drugs and rope with 25 or so. Only thing a girl does is destroy ur mental health or ur whole fucking life. If u just wanna get laid, go in a club and fuck some drunk bitch, wouldnt recommend it, cause i, by myself wouldnt do that (virgin til i die) but if u just wanna fuck, do that instead of trying to find the love of ur life whos gonna cheat on u anyway (even if ure a high psl, 100% harmony chad)

Thread 'Every girl will cheat on u these days' https://looksmax.org/threads/every-girl-will-cheat-on-u-these-days.1157359/

• JFL
Ill max out psl, take some drugs and rope with 25 or so. Only thing a girl does is destroy ur mental health or ur whole fucking life. If u just wanna get laid, go in a club and fuck some drunk bitch, wouldnt recommend it, cause i, by myself wouldnt do that (virgin til i die) but if u just wanna fuck, do that instead of trying to find the love of ur life whos gonna cheat on u anyway (even if ure a high psl, 100% harmony chad)

Thread 'Every girl will cheat on u these days' https://looksmax.org/threads/every-girl-will-cheat-on-u-these-days.1157359/
Why do you want to die at 25??

German people have different features. More striking, more uncanny. If hollow cheeks 7% model could be associated with any country - it would be Germany for absolute sure. The ethnicity of foids is not that big of a thing, it's about culture and cultural impact on the perception of attractiveness

For other countries you'd look too uncanny

Also, trying to achieve higher PSL and look more striking is absolutely based. Disagree with that, but can't help respecting. Mirin hard
Thx bro, goal is to look like the surgery version of jordan barret. Hope ill make some money so i can afford all those surgeries

can u rate me too

Why do you want to die at 25??
Life is meaningless without dreams, without a future, without a loving, caring & loyal girl.

We live in a generation, wheres normalized to cheat on ur partner, lie to ur partner etc. Those women are not aware of the damage they can cause. Especially to young men who have never had a real realationship or to young men, who are too loving and caring. Sometimes this ugly sub5 nigger fag woman even laughs with her ugly ass sub5 nigger fag friends abt the boy, she just destroyed. Sometimes they even tell lies that fucking bitches like u raped them. Holy shit i hate those fucking sluts i hope every fucking bitch in this world slits her wrist or dies of a mdma overdose fucking bitches, every ugly whore should get a rope and kill herself. Ugly sub5 ltb bitches

I just have to complete some things and after i finished them im gonna rope or go hardsubstancemaxx :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Kill all bitches