Normal stuff ig

…………

…………

Iron
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
2
When sleeping what’s the best positioning for example how should my head be positioned and my back

Another thing aswell if I do 30 mins of cardio in the gym everyday until Halloween (I’m going to a party) and I wanna get lean as fuck, it’s currently the 29th of September 30 mins of cardio every day with maintained protein and calories under 300 would it work and anything else will help just looking for people to help me
 
When sleeping what’s the best positioning for example how should my head be positioned and my back

Another thing aswell if I do 30 mins of cardio in the gym everyday until Halloween (I’m going to a party) and I wanna get lean as fuck, it’s currently the 29th of September 30 mins of cardio every day with maintained protein and calories under 300 would it work and anything else will help just looking for people to help me
nigga just fucking sleep
 
When sleeping what’s the best positioning for example how should my head be positioned and my back

Another thing aswell if I do 30 mins of cardio in the gym everyday until Halloween (I’m going to a party) and I wanna get lean as fuck, it’s currently the 29th of September 30 mins of cardio every day with maintained protein and calories under 300 would it work and anything else will help just looking for people to help me
sleep on ur back 3 mph 16 incline for an hour 1500 cal mark as solution
 

Similar threads

contraheightism
Replies
1
Views
27
sneakyylegend
sneakyylegend
mewannaascendnow
Blackpill is this normal
Replies
11
Views
91
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
bruhbruhbruhhi
Replies
12
Views
109
grymhackare
grymhackare
L
Replies
1
Views
33
ltntothemax
L
hnrk
Replies
5
Views
63
hnrk
hnrk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top