Normal to be hungry while leanmaxxing

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
Is it ok to be hungry before bed while leanmaxxing. I am eating mostly meat and eggs with bananas and a little bit of rice as my carb sources. I am kind of hungry before bed, but I feel stars after I eat. I am under 6’1 and about 146 lbs.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ReadBooksEveryday, DotaTakımOyunudur and 1 other person
bruh ur auschwitzmaxxing at 146 lbs 6 feet and ask if it is normal to be hungry

Is it ok to be hungry before bed while leanmaxxing. I am eating mostly meat and eggs with bananas and a little bit of rice as my carb sources. I am kind of hungry before bed, but I feel stars after I eat. I am under 6’1 and about 146 lbs.
Yes that means your losing weight if you eat rn your wasting time you could've had a leaner body and better life

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 23218
bruh ur auschwitzmaxxing at 146 lbs 6 feet and ask if it is normal to be hungry
I eat like 100-120 G protein tho. I am just doing to cuz I don’t have abs (meaning not below 15%bf) so I will lean until then and hope for face gains.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
I eat like 100-120 G protein tho. I am just doing to cuz I don’t have abs (meaning not below 15%bf) so I will lean until then and hope for face gains.
it's over for your metabolic adaptations tbh

Yes that means your losing weight if you eat rn your wasting time you could've had a leaner body and better life
I am distracting myself from hunger by creating dcf models on excel

it's over for your metabolic adaptations tbh
What does that mean? Be clear and stop Jewing around. I am doing gym and cardio work as well and I started leanmaxxing like 2 days ago? It’s not extreme hunger, my stomach just feels weird (could be acid reflux)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Yea its normal to feel hungry

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21863, TrestIsBest and 2 others
arent you lean enough yet? lol
im 6'1 and weigh 20 pounds more than you and look pretty lean

arent you lean enough yet? lol
I like almost have a six pack but I do not. I also have a wide face so I need to be pretty lean for my bones to show. I have bad fat distribution.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I am distracting myself from hunger by creating dcf models on excel
Bro if your health is good and normal you shouldn't have any problems not eating if you have some sort of medical condition you probably shouldn't do it

What does that mean? Be clear and stop Jewing around. I am doing gym and cardio work as well and I started leanmaxxing like 2 days ago? It’s not extreme hunger, my stomach just feels weird (could be acid reflux)
how many calories do you eat?
If you eat too little, you are more likely to just burn muscle and store fat. The reason for that is that in a caloric deficit your body decreases thyroid hormones, increases cortisol, decreases androgens and endorpins decrease with time as well. Thus you don't lose weight and fat in a deficit, only muscles. I can tell you most likely have it and you should do reverse diet in order to get rid of it. In short - increase your carbonhydrate intake, either do a cheat meal of 700 g of carbs one day and slowly decrease carb intake to 300-400g a day within a week, or increase your calorie intake by 50 every week, also with carbs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
No. Hunger is a cuck trait. Your hunter gatherer ancesters went weeks without food little bitch boy. If your ribs and skeleton arent showing its simply over for you

If you eat too little, you are more likely to just burn muscle and store fat. The reason for that is that in a caloric deficit your body decreases thyroid hormones, increases cortisol, decreases androgens and endorpins decrease with time as well. Thus you don't lose weight and fat in a deficit, only muscles. I can tell you most likely have it and you should do reverse diet in order to get rid of it. In short - increase your carbonhydrate intake, either do a cheat meal of 700 g of carbs one day and slowly decrease carb intake to 300-400g a day within a week, or increase your calorie intake by 50 every week, also with carbs
I am not counting calories rn, but I basically eat until I dont feel hungry. For breakfast, I eat a few eggs (like half a plate scrambled) and two bananas. Lunch and dinner like 6-7 oz of chicken or beef with rice and cucumber ( I have rice, but not that much). I get 30g protein from my protein drink which has like 160 cal and probably another 40 calories in carbs/fats from my gummy supplements. I can btry to increase the carb amount slowly. Are you saying that I should have a very carb heavy meal (I can get a bagel sandwich for that) one day and then keep my carbs lower from there? I am not extremely hungry in the morning usually, but I do feel some hunger. Overall I probably get 120g plus protein. I basically eat the way I did before leanmaxxing, but I lowered my carb content a bit and stopped eating cheat meals, and increased my activity level. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah, that’s normal but for me, hunger before bed gives me extreme insomnia. I'll be trying tesofensine which should reduce my appetite- by a lot.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnMett and TrestIsBest
Yeah, that’s normal but for me, hunger before bed gives me extreme insomnia. I'll be trying tesofensine which should reduce my appetite- by a lot.
Do you have an European source by any chance?

Last edited:
Thanks bruv. Is that source Leo Longevity always recommends?
Not sure, he has recommended Cosmicnootropics before though. Nevertheless, Tony Hughes used this source for tesofensine and he's been making weekly videos with Leo for a while now so I imagine he approves.

Bro I had same problem as you (6'2 was 60 kg now 74 kg) what you need to do is leanbulk to a similar weight that I got (never going past 15℅ bf) and then cut. Rn you have close to 0 muscle so you'll need to cut ALOT just to see abs and chisled face. Build some muscle and then cut because that's a lot easier and looks better than just straight cutting.