@Seth Walsh wait for him bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Copemaxxing
inject water theory

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@Seth Walsh wait for him bro
Please answer the question bro I put it in a cup full of ice and the ice became water

• JFL
However, you don't want to use plain water. Water contains no meaningful amount of electrolytes, and when you put a bunch of water next to normal cells (which are full of electrolytes), water enters and swells the cells because solutions like to equalize their concentrations (it's called "osmotic pressure"). This irritates tissues (contrast plain water in your eye vs balanced eye drop solutions) and can damage them.

In fact, if you inject the water through the skin into a vein, you'll break apart the red cells by over-swelling them. If you give enough water fast enough, this will cause a hemolysis / blood breakdown fast enough to lower the red cell count and cause other problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Copemaxxing
However, you don't want to use plain water. Water contains no meaningful amount of electrolytes, and when you put a bunch of water next to normal cells (which are full of electrolytes), water enters and swells the cells because solutions like to equalize their concentrations (it's called "osmotic pressure"). This irritates tissues (contrast plain water in your eye vs balanced eye drop solutions) and can damage them.

In fact, if you inject the water through the skin into a vein, you'll break apart the red cells by over-swelling them. If you give enough water fast enough, this will cause a hemolysis / blood breakdown fast enough to lower the red cell count and cause other problems.
I mean I dont know if water came in. I put mt in a glass full of icecubes while driving to another city and the ice cubes became water.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Lev Peshkov and Baldingman1998
I mean I dont know if water came in. I put mt in a glass full of icecubes while driving to another city and the ice cubes became water.
if its in a vial then prob not

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Copemaxxing

Damn first time seeing you type like that

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 9072
copy-pasted
and i wrote far more high iq shit than that.
it looks like the mt2 is more full than before but maybe I am paranoid

do an experiment than idiot

• +1
  • +1
dude did u even mix it?

havge u been injecting water for this time?

• +1
You put it in a cup of ice? idk man, even if you mix mt2 with tap water it's still fine but bac water is ideal. idk what you did. put it into a vial

• +1
  • +1