Normie comedy is just stealth narcissism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
90% of comedy is just people feeling sorry for themselves or mocking somebody else that they hate. Look at female and black comedians 90% of it is just them ranting about how much they think it sucks to be a woman or how much it sucks to be black. The same applies to most comedy in general but these 2 examples are the most blatant imo.

Normie comedy = Stealth narcissism.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and BrettyBoy
you dont get it because you arent normie i guess. not saying i do

nobody likes fat black female comedians

you dont get it because you arent normie i guess. not saying i do

No, I DO get it. It's just that because of the blackpill I actually understand the true nature of normie comedy. Or even just most comedy in general. The purpose of most comedy is to basically mock your own life problems (typically while finding a scapegoat for it) while also mocking those whom you don't like.

No, I DO get it. It's just that because of the blackpill I actually understand the true nature of normie comedy. Or even just most comedy in general. The purpose of most comedy is to basically mock your own life problems (typically while finding a scapegoat for it) while also mocking those whom you don't like.
yeah its called ,,being able to laugh at yourself''

brainy-smurf-regular-jpg.120594
OP

"normie comedy" error 404 not found.

but what is the deal with airplane food?

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Well, I laugh at "don't go ER" and "shits me" so I don't think I can have much of an opinion on comedy, but it certainly mogs normie comedy

I think you’re just focusing on unfunny people

• +1
Reactions: currymax and Effortless
My grandmother thinks she is comedic. Fucking bitch doesn't have a clue.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
i don't have a sense of humour