Normie Fatcell Becomes Lean and Blackpilled

ChestBrah

ChestBrah

aware
as a former high bodyfatcell, iknowthosefeelsman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
I wish I could stop eating and grow a Chad jaw/chin, nw1 hairline and a pussy wetting shoulder to waist ratio like that guy. Alas, all of that comes down to genetics, not effort.

This guy's results came down to being born that way. Nobody would care about this guy if he didn't have the bones under all that fat. Most fatcells only have saggy skin, man tits and crippling hunger pangs to look forward to on their fat loss journey. Nobody will treat them different unless they have the bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 3162 and 13 others
Why are so many former fatcels so robust tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, Copeful, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
maybe alot of fat = high e , high e is more bonemass thats why i also have big ass bones because i was always fat
Hiho

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, CursedOne and Deleted member 6113
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Copeful, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Jfl if this was the case modern men would have better bones than men of the past
thats true but i mean fat in the youth not alot of kids are really fat in their youth more like becomming after 18

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
indeed high iq aspie scientists are going to be put on the case
i am gonna be blackpilled look improver coach if the blackpill becomes mainstream

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Ocelot
Just google "treated better after losing weight" and you'll get tons of stories confirming this

Because the ones who aren't don't post their results on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Because the ones who aren't don't post their results on the internet.
irl too bro, must be all the chewing during development whilst others are getting cucked with soft foods

Well, let's be honest, while the BlackPill is very real.

We as men don't find slightly fat girls attractive, we just occasionally don't mind fucking them.

So as far as being fat is concerned, yes you are gonna be found more attractive. It's real.

The difference between men and women when it comes to attraction is women find this one type of looking guy attractive, generally speaking and there are those who have their preferred niche, but the exceptions only prove the rule.

Men find all different types of women, attractive. Faces, body types etc. Women are 100% MORE SHALLOW by nature, but don't act like we wouldn't treat a woman differently if they lost a heap of weight and ended up looking as better as this guy now does from his weight-loss.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, ChestBrah, Ocelot and 1 other person
There's a difference between mere confirmation bias and a very probable correlation.
How did you get at a probable correlation from anecdotal evidence?

Well, let's be honest, while the BlackPill is very real.

We as men don't find slightly fat girls attractive, we just occasionally don't mind fucking them.

So as far as being fat is concerned, yes you are gonna be found more attractive. It's real.

The difference between men and women when it comes to attraction is women find this one type of looking guy attractive, generally speaking and there are those who have their preferred niche, but the exceptions only prove the rule.

Men find all different types of women, attractive. Faces, body types etc. Women are 100% MORE SHALLOW by nature, but don't act like we wouldn't treat a woman differently if they lost a heap of weight and ended up looking as better as this guy now does from his weight-loss.

exactly. Dudes will fuck anything with a hole regardless of how disgusting or fat she is.

It is unacceptable for men to be fat. The worst part is that the fat will hide the bones and facial features. This is a death sentence, its over

tbh every fat person that becommes lean gets semi blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
tbh every fat person that becommes lean gets semi blackpilled
When I became lean I was still ugly to women due to nose, recessed maxilla

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Lars