Normie hate thread

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
Any incels who is normiemaxxing ?
I've decided long time ago that it is absolutely useful to have a social circle so that u wont get bored , lonely and weird. I've had no friends in hs and was reading wizchan,r9k etc and i was getting less and less fun out of vidya. So when college started i got my xanax pills before first day. The first weeks i made friends then i had to stop taking jew pills. So i hang out with normies but they are sometimes too unbearable. I get headaches when i am in the same enviroment. My whole energy drains and only when i come back to my house i can be energetic. I dont have the social drive , no energy whatsoever. And these norms make it worse even tho they are sometimes needed. I hate their fake personalities , shallowness so much

8.jpg

I much prefer being around my anime friends.

Trio

normie maxing is so gay

Same, the last time i had friends in real life was over 2 yrs ago.

How do you deal with the loneliness and stuff cause I have friends and still feel lonely sometimes

I get headaches when i am in the same enviroment. My whole energy drains and only when i come back to my house i can be energetic. I dont have the social drive , no energy whatsoever.
i can relate... i think thats because we are introverted.

How do you deal with the loneliness and stuff cause I have friends and still feel lonely sometimes
Idk man, i'm an introvert, so its not that hard tbh. Plus, i wouldn't even be able to be friends with people now cause everyone is so fucking bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147