Normie logic 101

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
As soon as normie hears “you’re so nice” from a girl he starts jumping 5 feet in the air and thinking what their kids names will be. The reality is that “you’re so nice” is usually the worst insult for a guy. That means there’s a 99.999% chance you got friendzoned with no chance of salvage.

When a girl likes you, she just stares at you, tells you “you look so good” or compliment your features, touch you, bump into you, put herself where you can see her hoping you will notice her, acts attentive, laughs, shows you her best version etc.

Normies don’t get that unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, bugeye, Need2Ascend and 3 others
so you re telling me that girl i raped wasnt actually into me

Dde6dc25fbb2e215630ffc9cdb345450

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, 5'8manlet, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
just dark triadmaxx boyo

Water, they do get it but just don't overanalyze every last detail because it's pointless. You'd have to be extremely cucked to even have such a mentality in the first place

Water, they do get it but just don't overanalyze every last detail because it's pointless. You'd have to be extremely cucked to even have such a mentality in the first place
Who do we have here? Mister perfect huh? Don’t pretend like you didn’t think like them in the past. Please.

Who do we have here? Mister perfect huh? Don’t pretend like you didn’t think like them in the past. Please.
I never claimed to be perfect, of course there was a time where I, like many others, have thought like this but with the rise of social media and even redpilled content that normies now have access to, if you don't already have this basic knowledge, then it was over for you before it even began

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.