Normie looksmaxxing is far more effective than anything we do

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
The normies think looksmaxxing is all about getting lean, going to the gym, getting a haircut, being fashionable and skincare
To be honest it's far more effective than shit like muh bonesmashing and chewing
The only thing that mogs normie looksmaxxing is surgery, which 99% of people on here are too broke/young or ugly to do or get a bimax from sunil niggerson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd_79, med, efidescontinuado and 7 others
i do everything except for surgery and i am invisible

• +1
Reactions: goat123, Samsepioler and ConfusedBolivian
The normies think looksmaxxing is all about getting lean, going to the gym, getting a haircut, being fashionable and skincare
To be honest it's far more effective than shit like muh bonesmashing and chewing
The only thing that mogs normie looksmaxxing is surgery, which 99% of people on here are too broke/young or ugly to do or get a bimax from sunil niggerson
Agreed with everything except fashion.

Clothes and style mean jackshit without everything else you mentioned and the right genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd_79, Skywalker and rubberduck
what makes you think looksmaxxers here don't do that..

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, LooksOrDeath and mogstars
Agreed with everything except fashion.

Clothes and style mean jackshit without everything else you mentioned and the right genetics.
I see mtns all over tiktok with just a clean outfit that get the comments flooded with women saying shit like "no lube no protection all night yap yap yap"

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars
I just did a surgery today nigga. I'm on my way to ascension.

• Love it
Reactions: med and Skywalker
I see mtns all over tiktok with just a clean outfit that get the comments flooded with women saying shit like "no lube no protection all night yap yap yap"
That doesn't mean anything.

Said MTN is probably lean, tall, white or has some other halo.

There's not much difference in being "fashionable" and just dressing with good fitting clothes.

It all comes down to height face and leanness.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Skywalker
Said MTN is probably lean, tall, white or has some other halo.

There's not much difference in being "fashionable" and just dressing with good fitting clothes.

It all comes down to height face and leanness.
Lean and white is enough, these tiktok faggots are usually 5'8-5'10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, mogstars and Brus Wane
what makes you think looksmaxxers here don't do that..
I'm just stating how this is all we really can do but instead we cope with things like muh heightmaxxing when its purely genetic

I'm just stating how this is all we really can do but instead we cope with things like muh heightmaxxing when its purely genetic
...on opposite day

Scamza went from subhuman to high mtn just by being a normie

Send example

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 57464 and ConfusedBolivian
I’m too autistic and subhuman for anything

• +1
Reactions: med
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
ok stay incel then
fucking idiot lmao

Bonesmashing and chewing are, like, almost on the same level as those other things lol. Thats like level 1/2 stuff, it shouldn't even be discussed on this forum. Obviously chewing, skincare, working out, and frauding are going to make you look more attractive, duh. A real looksmaxxer is on stacks, saving for fillers or fat grafts or even surgeries, be it dental, palatal or just plain facial aesthetics and I think to truly be a "looksmaxxer" you have to do EVERYTHING, regardless of its broscience or medically backed, to get even the tiniest improvement of SMV. Facepulling, mewing, jutting, eye exercises, ankle weights, sprinting, face exercises, etc. I would have no problem spending 2 hours each morning to increase my SMV by 1 single point, I doubt many others would agree with that.

That's my autistic take here 😂

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Bonesmashing and chewing are, like, almost on the same level as those other things lol. Thats like level 1/2 stuff, it shouldn't even be discussed on this forum. Obviously chewing, skincare, working out, and frauding are going to make you look more attractive, duh. A real looksmaxxer is on stacks, saving for fillers or fat grafts or even surgeries, be it dental, palatal or just plain facial aesthetics and I think to truly be a "looksmaxxer" you have to do EVERYTHING, regardless of its broscience or medically backed, to get even the tiniest improvement of SMV. Facepulling, mewing, jutting, eye exercises, ankle weights, sprinting, face exercises, etc. I would have no problem spending 2 hours each morning to increase my SMV by 1 single point, I doubt many others would agree with that.

That's my autistic take here 😂
Right but the issue is that, NONE OF THOSE THINGS WORK

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Skywalker
Youre either born a chad or you die an incel

Right but the issue is that, NONE OF THOSE THINGS WORK
I Respectfully disagree bro. They work. Maybe not a lot, but even if they give a 1% increase in looks, it's worth it. You take every advantage you can in life, or be stuck with the rest who aren't dedicated enough and aren't bold enough to put in the effort and take the risks for a better life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, looksseg and Feliezzx
I Respectfully disagree bro. They work. Maybe not a lot, but even if they give a 1% increase in looks, it's worth it. You take every advantage you can in life, or be stuck with the rest who aren't dedicated enough and aren't bold enough to put in the effort and take the risks for a better life.
After respectfully considering your opinion, whatever floats your boat I guess

• Love it
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop