Normie parents have a retarded perception of their children's well-being

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
Just realized this after talking to my mom.

As some of you may know I booked a trip to Brazil. I didn't have anything planned for the coming months since I was done with my studies and I didn't want to wageslave. I looked for a country that had open borders, good weather in January and a fairly low cost of life. So I chose Brazil.

I didn't talk about this to my parents because I figured they were going to break my balls about it and I wasn't sure I could travel because of the Wu-flu situation. So I talked with my mom and informed her of my trip a couple of days before the departure. She was kinda shocked and said something along the lines of "but we were worrying for you, you never talk to us about anything". She was visibly concerned.

However, I've probably never felt as good as now in a long time. For the past year I've been waking up early every morning, gymcelling 6 times a week and generally taking care of my health and looks. I also made a couple thousands trading crypto but my parents don't know that. Overall I really improved on a lot of things lately.

When I was in my last HS years I was legit depressed. I looked like utter shit (because of acne), was skinny, didn't exercise regularly, fapped twice a day and ate junk food. Now here is the thing: my parents didn't give a fuck back then. They weren't concerned about me at all.

Now I understand that they're only concerned about me because I'm not studying anymore and I'm not a wageslave yet. They don't actually care that I look better than ever and that I'm getting my life in order. They care about the fact that I'm in a grey zone between studying and working like a wagie cuck.

TL;DR: parents don't care about your actual well-being, they just care if you're doing the normie things that normies do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, thereallegend, Yuya Moggershima and 37 others
EVERYTHING>AVERAGE NORMIE LIFE

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, thereallegend, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
are they still supporting you financially ? if yes then you have the answer to why they are worried

yeah one of the most important principles is that no one knows shit

literally

and at the same time “the more you know, the more you understand that you don’t know”

people don’t really know what’s best for you or what to do to reach the best experience and happiness for you, or the true way of living or how things should be none

people just live off of normalcy bias and societies official stigmas and perceptions

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Deleted member 10524 and MiroslavBulldosex
are they still supporting you financially ? if yes then you have the answer to why they are worried
That's not the point. I graduated, I have money saved from previous part time jobs.
I don't ask them to pay for anything in particular and they sometimes give me money even though I never ask.
They're not complaining that I'm leeching off or anything.
The point is that they're worrying about me now when they DIDN'T when I was a depressed skinny acne-ridden twink.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and oatmeal
yeah one of the most important principles is that no one knows shit

literally

and at the same time “the more you know, the more you understand that you don’t know”

people don’t really know what’s best for you or what to do to reach the best experience and happiness for you, or the true way of living or how things should be none

people just live off of normalcy bias and societies official stigmas and perceptions
Legit

That's not the point. I graduated, I have money saved from previous part time jobs.
I don't ask them to pay for anything in particular and they sometimes give me money even though I never ask.
They're not complaining that I'm leeching off or anything.
The point is that they're worrying about me now when they DIDN'T when I was a depressed skinny acne-ridden twink.
"but we were worrying for you, you never talk to us about anything"

i suggest you copy op and send it to them then :lul:

tbh my parents tried to cancel anything I ever wanted to do which wasn't studying and it turned me into this perpetually bored, uninteresting person. I basically am doing nothing rn in junior year of high school, even though I wanted to play sports (yeah covid, but even before then it was like this).

I can kinda understand why. My dad grew up poor area and did poorly enough in school for it to be difficult. but this isn't any better.

I seriously wouldn't be allowed to do anything cuz muh education jfl. idk why my parents couldn't accept I was never going to be studycels like them because my brain is shit for that honestly.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, The Moggee, Darkstrand and 1 other person
"but we were worrying for you, you never talk to us about anything"

i suggest you copy op and send it to them then :lul:
Brb, linking them my posts about JBs and dickmaxxing

This world is a prison. The guards don't care if you are happy, only whether you're trying to escape.

Why do they do it? Because the guards are prisoners themselves. It's a feudal hierarchy where you are a slave to someone and you are rewarded by having your own slaves.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
tbh my parents tried to cancel anything I ever wanted to do which wasn't studying and it turned me into this perpetually bored, uninteresting person. I basically am doing nothing rn in junior year of high school, even though I wanted to play sports (yeah covid, but even before then it was like this).

I can kinda understand why. My dad grew up poor area and did poorly enough in school for it to be difficult. but this isn't any better.

I seriously wouldn't be allowed to do anything cuz muh education jfl. idk why my parents couldn't accept I was never going to be studycels like them because my brain is shit for that honestly.
I can't really complain and I understand why they do it.
They didn't grow up in the same world as we do.
Being a normie was actually pretty cool 20-30 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Darkstrand and oatmeal
I can't really complain and I understand why they do it.
They didn't grow up in the same world as we do.
Being a normie was actually pretty cool 20-30 years ago.
depends on the country and all, mine are from Colombia and chile (latter being an economic shithole in the 80s ngl).

they came to America in the 90s, a time of economic prosper for the US at the time. by the time the crash happened, they were already established the they didn't hit the blow that hard, so we were lucky.

all the advice they give me would actually destroy the average zoomer's future if I did it jfl. asked me to get a loan for college, told me I can survive off minimum wage etc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MiroslavBulldosex
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

"but we were worrying for you, you never talk to us about anything
dont talk to ur mom son
women are low t/low iq and want to have a dominant part in their children's life because they are neurotic

• +1
Reactions: studiocel and Deleted member 275
Now I understand that they're only concerned about me because I'm not studying anymore and I'm not a wageslave yet. They don't actually care that I look better than ever and that I'm getting my life in order. They care about the fact that I'm in a grey zone between studying and working like a wagie cuck.
same
be blessed you dont have 80 iq curry parents wanting you to be a wagie doctor working 120 hours a week or a code monkey

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
dont talk to ur mom son
women are low t/low iq and want to have a dominant part in their children's life because they are neurotic
Wash your penis

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and St. Wristcel
same
be blessed you dont have 80 iq curry parents wanting you to be a wagie doctor working 120 hours a week or a code monkey
Yeah I've heard all curry parents are like that

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Makes sense tbh since most parents are wage slaves who don’t do anything else

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 275 and MiroslavBulldosex

As some of you may know I booked a trip to Brazil. I didn't have anything planned for the coming months since I was done with my studies and I didn't want to wageslave. I looked for a country that had open borders, good weather in January and a fairly low cost of life. So I chose Brazil.

I didn't talk about this to my parents because I figured they were going to break my balls about it and I wasn't sure I could travel because of the Wu-flu situation. So I talked with my mom and informed her of my trip a couple of days before the departure. She was kinda shocked and said something along the lines of "but we were worrying for you, you never talk to us about anything". She was visibly concerned.

However, I've probably never felt as good as now in a long time. For the past year I've been waking up early every morning, gymcelling 6 times a week and generally taking care of my health and looks. I also made a couple thousands trading crypto but my parents don't know that. Overall I really improved on a lot of things lately.

When I was in my last HS years I was legit depressed. I looked like utter shit (because of acne), was skinny, didn't exercise regularly, fapped twice a day and ate junk food. Now here is the thing: my parents didn't give a fuck back then. They weren't concerned about me at all.

TL;DR: parents don't care about your actual well-being, they just care if you're doing the normie things that normies do.
In ethnic parents' opinion all that matters is studying. It's retarded beyond imagination, theyll think everything is fine despite your life being in shambles

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TheChosenChad and MiroslavBulldosex

FACTS

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
The truth is most people can only really make it as a wage slave. Everybody's got big dreams. Most of em will never Come true.

Most people only want to be normal. Take everyone on here for example. They just want to have normal lives and normal relationships. That's not so bad actually.

I've noticed the same thing with my parents. It doesn't help that they're also blinded by religious optimism. Whenever I express how life is a shitty, pointless cope and that the system is rigged, I get told that I'm wrong and that my life is going fine, or that I only feel the way I do because I don't take Christianity as seriously as they do. They seem to think that going down the same bluepill normie path they did is all that matters.

I can't really blame them though. They've spent their entires lives with the understanding that the system their parents and grandparents passed down to them will also be passed down to us. They didn't grow up with the internet, so they don't have any of the philosophies and perspectives that we have because of it.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
If you're average, then your a failure

Always shoot for the stars

dont talk to ur mom son
This is true

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
interesting thread

ngl my parents are quite good in this regard. although they care a lot abt success and prestige (kinda stereotypical for well off curry families jfl), theyre legitimately very supportive & somehow care more abt me getting my life in order than even i do.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal