Normie reaction to the Ukraine invasion is a bigger redpill than you think

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
We're always told by the liberal media that immigration is popular and that there is a general conscious according to polls that most people are pro-open borders and pro-immigration. That it's all a net-positive etc. But if that is true then how do you explain the massive disparity in how people reacted to white Ukrainian refugees vs the migrant crisis that happened some years prior?

Truth be told, I'm starting to question if any of these 'polls' are accurate or if the common opinion even exists at all. I don't know anybody irl that has a favorable opinion of mass immigration besides a small number of soy leftists. I think the liberal media is just generating false consent. Ethnics and immigrants by and large are unpopular. The average person on the street doesn't actually agree with most or any of this. It's not just the right-wingers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 19994
We're always told by the liberal media that immigration is popular and that there is a general conscious according to polls that most people are pro-open borders and pro-immigration. That it's all a net-positive etc. But if that is true then how do you explain the massive disparity in how people reacted to white Ukrainian refugees vs the migrant crisis that happened some years prior?

Truth be told, I'm starting to question if any of these 'polls' are accurate or if the common opinion even exists at all. I don't know anybody irl that has a favorable opinion of mass immigration besides a small number of soy leftists. I think the liberal media is just generating false consent. Ethnics and immigrants by and large are unpopular. The average person on the street doesn't actually agree with most or any of this. It's not just the right-wingers.
Your 3rd thread on how Normies feel about Ukraine

Don’t you get bored?

I'm European and I fully support CBO (special military operation) announced by president Putin.

Now I'm going back to napping.
2991207 IMG 20220718 183806 341

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and alriodai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back