Normie tier men live in hell

tenmacel

tenmacel

Tomorrow is going to be a good day
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
638
Reputation
595
42791


Im like a 5.5 on the decile right now, avg height in the US, and life is hell for me. If you're a 3-4/10 whale you can safely reject anyone leagues above you, I once said hi to a fat ugly ~5' woman <LLTB if you will trying to be nice since we stood next to each other in line for a bit and she grimaced at me, I had legit 0 interest but this ugly pig faced foid thought I was in love with her dysgenic features or something.

"healing" what could this mean...
 
  • +1
Reactions: neurologicol, Resonant and GoldenSeahorse
Women get that halo due to men as well btw, would be better if populations were more balanced in genders
 
  • +1
Reactions: tenmacel
Women get that halo due to men as well btw, would be better if populations were more balanced in genders
Yes some men like the man she's describing are absolute beta cucks who seek only to serve, orbit, and put low tier women on a pedestal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Yes some men like the man she's describing are absolute beta cucks who seek only to serve, orbit, and put low tier women on a pedestal
Absolutely, if they only had more restraint hypergamy would be less prominent
 
  • +1
Reactions: tenmacel
View attachment 5704389

Im like a 5.5 on the decile right now, avg height in the US, and life is hell for me. If you're a 3-4/10 whale you can safely reject anyone leagues above you, I once said hi to a fat ugly ~5' woman <LLTB if you will trying to be nice since we stood next to each other in line for a bit and she grimaced at me, I had legit 0 interest but this ugly pig faced foid thought I was in love with her dysgenic features or something.

"healing" what could this mean...
5.5 and avg height in the us ? only question the rest of the post is good and relatable
 
  • +1
Reactions: tenmacel
View attachment 5704389

Im like a 5.5 on the decile right now, avg height in the US, and life is hell for me. If you're a 3-4/10 whale you can safely reject anyone leagues above you, I once said hi to a fat ugly ~5' woman <LLTB if you will trying to be nice since we stood next to each other in line for a bit and she grimaced at me, I had legit 0 interest but this ugly pig faced foid thought I was in love with her dysgenic features or something.

"healing" what could this mean...
As much as I hate women with a passion I would rather reincarnate as a 3/10 female than a 5/10 male because of how much better my quality of life would be.
 
  • +1
Reactions: tenmacel

Similar threads

adjurned
Replies
7
Views
50
lmustascend
lmustascend
H
Replies
0
Views
54
holyincelslol
H
MinionS
Replies
16
Views
73
Raf_slv10
Raf_slv10
Yataeii
Replies
22
Views
98
kazakhstanye
kazakhstanye
foid destroyer
Replies
4
Views
99
LDAR_67
LDAR_67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top