Normie trait: lacking empathy

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
I remember back in high school a "friend" of mine pulled my hair many times to the point that my scalp started to bleed and when I went to bathroom to wash it, the motherfucker looked at me with a neutral face and not even apologized.

Totally disgusting people.

0 self reflection.

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
absolute dumbass thread lacking empathy is literally an incel trait, i feel zero sympathy/empathy for almost everyone, i cant relate to normies, they think family loss is a problem while i couldnt care if i lost family members unless it was my parents

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and Latinus
absolute dumbass thread lacking empathy is literally an incel trait, i feel zero sympathy/empathy for almost everyone, i cant relate to normies, they think family loss is a problem while i couldnt care if i lost family members unless it was my parents
wtf

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and Latinus
what race was he

You are the next evolution of man my fellow psychopathic autist

I remember back in high school a "friend" of mine pulled my hair many times to the point that my scalp started to bleed and when I went to bathroom to wash it, the motherfucker looked at me with a neutral face and not even apologized.

Totally disgusting people.

0 self reflection.
I second this but it’s not always the case

• +1
Reactions: muh and Latinus