Normies and foids virtue-signalling on social media

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch

@Bandana

It's all about being morally righteous. It's a way they can claim superiority over everyone else.

"Oh... look at me, I'm so virtuous. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. It's all about me. The world revolves around me... look at what an amazing person I am".

Whenever a foid or normie virtue signals on social media... remember it's all about them. Do you think some suburban kid from an affluent neighbourhood gives a fuck about anyone but themselves? All they care about is feeding their ego. Even painless slacktivism must give them clout and acknowledgement; otherwise, it's not worth the hassle for them.

You won't see 99% of people genuinely make an effort to help others. This is the world we live in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8908 and 4 others
its just for likes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero and EverythingMattersCel
OP can you use women for foids and people for normies, you PSL lingo virtue signaling autist

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero and 2 others
Correct the spelling of signaling

Absolutely spot on.
Its like the blm black square shit that was popular awhile back. The irony is, i know some of the girls who posted and theyre racist af lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero and EverythingMattersCel
Absolutely spot on.
Its like the blm black square shit that was popular awhile back. The irony is, i know some of the girls who posted and theyre racist af lmfao
Cope, every BLM girl likes BBC. As a white girl , you are racist in 2021 (22) for not taking BBC

The same reason everyone shits on Indians, cause it's NT behavior

The same reason everyone fears Pakistanis, it's common sense

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 1617

Users who are viewing this thread

Back