Normies are getting slowly blackpilled

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The fact that guys like Tim are talking about this suggests that the blackpill is (albeit slowly) becoming more common among the normies.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I love this. 50% of males are incel in 2019, maybe even more. Can confirm irl becouse I'm high tier normie and not getting any same goes for my friends at college who are normies/high tier normies.
i bet i wouldnt have been incel as ht normie 20 years ago its ovah
i wouldnt have been incel 20 years ago its ovah for normies

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
Just wait for tinder height verification. It will get way worse boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
normies are like the slow retarded kid in class tbh. It’s taking them so long to catch on.

aka me

Didn’t watch

good thing ngl

they're legit not

I love this. 50% of males are incel in 2019, maybe even more. Can confirm irl becouse I'm high tier normie and not getting any same goes for my friends at college who are normies/high tier normies.
Are you NT and social?

It’s over.

im in my final year of school and legit 80% of the guys look like shit lmao easy game for me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Cope, normies and everyone really have been blackpilled for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
But they will do something or just people will start to go through surgery and looksmax and so we are more fucked?

no, jfl. not even remotely close to be blackpilled because the REAL underlying issues aren't/weren't even mentioned. stfu

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, ChoSeungHui, rockndogs and 3 others
Are you NT and social?

Yes, I dont have social anxiety asperger this or that same goes for my normie friends thing is im 19 and still virgin and was curious why tf me plus none of my friends at college (also 99% of my friends in high school) have a bitch also and thats how i discovered the blackpill

Cope, normies and everyone really have been blackpilled for a long time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
im 19 and still virgin and was curious why tf me plus none of my friends at college (also 99% of my friends in high school) have a bitch
Damn that's brutal...

When I was at uni (7 years ago) I looked like shit and was autistic as fuck. But I ran geekgame and dated some nerdy girls. Don't know if that game still works nowadays tbh.

The retro era was the most blackpilled era, tske the retropill...

JFL at ethnics who think progressives at their friends.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome

Wich country?

Wich country?

I'm from the Netherlands man. i thought it wouldnt be this bad as lets say america but it is. if you're in college like me and you travel around a lot you'll see 95% of the time only chads walking with females man and thats not some conformation bias i have its pretty laughable how obvious it is here

t. female

how funny man. in the netherlands we have whats called an ''ov chip card'' which basically allows you to travel the whole country for free on weekdays

normies will always be bluepilled