normies ARE incel

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
Ive seen guys coping by saying that hypergamy isnt a real thing. Yes its a real thing, ofc some guys overrate their own looks. But trust me, normies dont get pussy

Most normies had a gf before tho

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
some normies get pussy

No, you're just an incel.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, alriodai, spark and 1 other person
No, you're just an incel.
gigacope. My face technically almost has no flaws.
@Tylermax has seen my face
I'm not gonna narcymax and say that I'm def at least a normie

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax
gigacope. My face technically almost has no flaws.
@Tylermax has seen my face
I'm not gonna narcymax and say that I'm def at least a normie

I don't care.

A neurotypical normie gets into relationships and has sex.
Again, just be chad theory is an obnoxious cope.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
No you're Just non NT

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Some girls told me that Chico was ugly.
Hypergamy is real.
The ''women only want gigachad'' meme is true
Women are extremely picky. I think guys here underestimate just how picky there are. I knew this MTB black girl on highschool who rejected a psl 6 blue eyed white boy who had a bunch of girls simping for him. She only liked black dudes.

You could be literally Chad and you will face more rejections in your lifetime than a HTB foid.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, ManletBlackcel, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Women are extremely picky. I think guys here underestimate just how picky there are. I knew this MTB black girl on highschool who rejected a psl 6 blue eyed white boy who had a bunch of girls simping for him. She only liked black dudes.

You could be literally Chad and you will face more rejections in your lifetime than a HTB foid.
Wow, it's almost like girls have tastes, that there isn't a chad fit all standard.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

Yeah that's what im telling them
People here are probably imagining me as some kind of ugly coping subhuman, but I've been compared to chico in terms of aesthetics (by other guys). And women just find me average looking, they don't want to fuck me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
It is. Normies are incel.
Bro, if normies were incel there would be a riot. Many people don't even try to get sex, some non NT normies like you are incel yeah but isn't representetive of normies life

Yeah that's what im telling them
People here are probably imagining me as some kind of ugly coping subhuman, but I've been compared to chico in terms of aesthetics (by other guys). And women just find me average looking, they don't want to fuck me
Post your pic then.
If you're comparable to Chico Lachowski you shouldn't be too secretive about your looks

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Growth Plate
Just be NT theory. I don't act like an autist when I talk to femoids tho
Not every girl Is going to want to fuck you. Ppl here talk to some girls Who are either asexuals not interested engaged and draw conclusions. Normies dgaf about rejection, they spam DMs and try with all the girls they know, they're Shameless. It isn't Ideal but It still gets them sex

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 5892
Bro, if normies were incel there would be a riot. Many people don't even try to get sex, some non NT normies like you are incel yeah but isn't representetive of normies life
I guess you're right abt some normies not being incel. But a lot of them are imo

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Post your pic then.
If you're comparable to Chico Lachowski you shouldn't be too secretive about your looks
I would only show my face in dms, It's my choice not to post it.
And like I said, I'm not a narcy and I don't think that I'm as good looking as him.
I just have, objectively speaking, similar features

I guess you're right abt some normies not being incel. But a lot of them are imo
Normies CAN be incel. If they're loners, not proactive, no college, no ig, it's over for them. They Need to try to win, chad doesn't, he Just order girls like pizza

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
most normie friend i know that has gf are still virgin, never had sex with their gf
while their gf fucked ex bf..brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, JawMogger, Growth Plate and 1 other person
most normie friend i know that has gf are still virgin, never had sex with their gf
while their gf fucked ex bf..brutal
yea typical normie life ngl

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Normies CAN be incel. If they're loners, not proactive, no college, no ig, it's over for them. They Need to try to win, chad doesn't, he Just order girls like pizza
funny thing is that I see ugly subhumans with girlfriends when I go outthis shit makes no sense
I saw a subhuman chink with his gf at the cinema yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
funny thing is that I see ugly subhumans with girlfriends when I go outthis shit makes no sense
I saw a subhuman chink with his gf at the cinema yesterday
As i said, If normies weren't getting sex, or at least intimacy, there would be a riot, ppl wouldn't go to work, because everything revolves around pussy. Some incel took tinder statistics (an app in which there are too many males compared to females, fast paced, Who PROMOTES hypergamy) to prove a point and make some propaganda.

• +1
As i said, If normies weren't getting sex, or at least intimacy, there would be a riot, ppl wouldn't go to work, because everything revolves around pussy. Some incel took tinder statistics (an app in which there are too many males compared to females, fast paced, Who PROMOTES hypergamy) to prove a point and make some propaganda.
true ngl
I got emotional when I made this thread

Wannalooks max is legit flawless I'm not trolling or anything. Dude is by far the most attractive guy I've seen here in a while

• Woah
Wannalooks max is legit flawless I'm not trolling or anything. Dude is by far the most attractive guy I've seen here in a while
Girls at work avoid me ngl so I got depressed

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Wow, it's almost like girls have tastes, that there isn't a chad fit all standard.
Guess what the funniest part is? She ended up dating some mtn fat black dude. He was her first boyfriend and he dumped her so he could ask some white girl to homecoming. Lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 5892
Most normies had a gf before tho
Having one sex partner 2.5 years ago, and being utterly sexless if you aren’t in a relationship, is still inceldom