Normies are not blackpilled

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Idk why this is a recurring belief on this forum.

saying that looks “matter” is not being blackpilled

how can u prove that normies aren’t? Go tell a sample of non-forum dwelling people with active social lives that a woman will decide to fuck u within 2 seconds and that no amount of game and personality cope will affect that and see what they say

try expounding on the idea of alpha fucks beta bux AND explain that what makes the alpha is SMV good looks.

Hint: they’ll think you’re weird as fuck, crazy and misogynistic and will shun u

Normal (key word being NORMAL - not your weird friends who are autistic people in disguise) are not blackpilled.

Its also got nothing to do with being “hidden”. It’s not hidden. Blackpill is a philosophy that’s very fatalistic and extreme - it has to be accepted. It doesn’t have to be hidden.

End of

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Legit.. only normies that are blackpilled or becoming blackpill aware are normies of the manlet kind.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 14905 and Going2KillMyself
Blackpill is not hidden knowledge, Im tired of repeating this.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 15338 and Toth's thot
Legit.. only normies that are blackpilled or becoming blackpill aware are normies of the manlet kind.
Exactly. The people who say normies are blackpilled are projecting or outcasts themselves. Or they’re not friends with normies.

being friends with autists in disguises is not being friends with normies

It doesn’t have to be HIDDEN for it to be ACCEPTED as a philisophy. I never said it was hidden, articles have been written about it by Vice and others reporting on the dangerous world of incels.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Normies will get blackpilled once women outright stop dating/getting married etc in favor of ONLY sleeping around, on in case it becomes legal for chad to marry all of them at the same time.

I really don't think the current system will survive forever. Eventually, things can only get so bad before normies wise up.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Going2KillMyself
Fefail nature is 100% obscured + that’s like half of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Going2KillMyself and Clark69
Indeed. Some users will spam that normies "know" about the blackpill because some people here and there said "maybe looks do matter", that's barely the surface of the pill that is black

There's race, height, frame, genetic, environmental factors, social skills/status, money, dick size, female nature, human bias for good looking men, job opportunities .etc

The average person isn't closed to being "blackpilled". it's too melancholic and shatters what they've known all of their life

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14905, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Indeed. Some users will spam that normies "know" about the blackpill because some people here and there said "maybe looks do matter", that's barely the surface of the pill that is black

There's race, height, frame, genetic, environmental factors, social skills/status, money, dick size, female nature, human bias for good looking men, job opportunities .etc

The average person isn't closed to being "blackpilled". it's too melancholic and shatters what they've known all of their life
Legit. The nature of these pills dictates most people won’t accept them, why would any non schizo, autist or incel accept that it’s over unless 8/10 looks? They have to cope.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Going2KillMyself

Average person knows about all of these except female nature

People here love to act like they are special also they love the drama about blackpill (y)

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Average person knows about all of these except female nature

People here love to act like they are special also they love the drama about blackpill (y)
No they do not. Please read the post. Also, ad hominems about you hating the forum posters has nothing to Do with what has been said.

Normies will NOT accept the blackpill in its full capacity. It’s more than just looks

If u have female friends in real life they will BLACKPILL the shit out of u if u pressure test them in subtle ways

A simple test is just to speak with a female friend and do it in subtle ways.

They WILL BLACKPILL THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU without even knowing

Bro I was legit so against the blackpill in my redpill days. I was like " Please don't be true, this can't be true." but I soon accepted it and became depressed. But I understand the world alot better now and literally became some sort of emotionless but practical person. I use the blackpill knowledge to my advantage and don't get upset over things because I actually understand why certain things happen.

I don't think normies would accept a philosophy that is so nihilistic and extreme. Even the thought of getting surgery to normies is absurd to them. They'll preach the "Accept yourself the way you are" bs if you try to talk about lookism with them. Just like my old bluepilled/redpilled self, I tried to not believe it after discovering the blackpill.

The redpill however is mainstream af.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Gaia262 and Going2KillMyself
Bro I was legit so against the blackpill in my redpill days. I was like " Please don't be true, this can't be true." but I soon accepted it and became depressed. But I understand the world alot better now and literally became some sort of emotionless but practical person. I use the blackpill knowledge to my advantage and don't get upset over things because I actually understand why certain things happen.

I don't think normies would accept a philosophy that is so nihilistic and extreme. Even the thought of getting surgery to normies is absurd to them. They'll preach the "Accept yourself the way you are" bs if you try to talk about lookism with them. Just like my old bluepilled/redpilled self, I tried to not believe it after discovering the blackpill.

The redpill however is mainstream af.
They can never accept it because it’s too brutal. Imagine knowing you’re getting some random leftovers in your 30s while knowing what’s holding u back is genetics in your 20s. When ur blackpilled it’s too brutal. U know the stats and everything. It’s too much for normies it’s brutal for me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Gaia262 and MostGLSlayer
They can never accept it because it’s too brutal. Imagine knowing you’re getting some random leftovers in your 30s while knowing what’s holding u back is genetics in your 20s. When ur blackpilled it’s too brutal. U know the stats and everything. It’s too much for normies it’s brutal for me too
Sometimes I think about the insane disparity of perspective between us hardcore blackpillers and the typical normies...
I feel like the difference is so massive that it definitely affects our lifestyles and decisions in life.
But I wonder who is going to be more successful in the end, blackpillers or normies...:think:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
even before the blackpill as a high tier incel to low tier normie a few years back i still knew i had to be attractive so id suck my cheeks in because i was fat and i wore shoe lifts due to being a manlet my whole life this was before i discovered looksmax

everything is relative

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and LooksOrDeath
normies may not be aware theyre blackpilled but subconsciously everyone has discovered the blackpill even chad has been blackpilled by having his chick stolen by an even better looking chad or been called out for a flaw like big forehead or big nose and looked up how to get rid of it

everything IS RELATIVE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and LooksOrDeath