Normies are NPCs

D

Deleted member 24374

INCARNATION OF VISHNU I AM KRISHNA
Normies are the sheeps of the population and the most easy to manipulate. The average normie doesn't know how to think because he has been bluepilled for years by educational institutions and media . For an example the media and the jews makes normies cucks by crushing their morals making them in believe in shit like equality and justice
Truth is there is no equality there's no justice in our system the powerful gets everything and the weak gets crushed
Capitalism is a chad ideology and communism is an incel ideology
Capitalism is in our biology and is natural while communism isn't
Jungle is a capitalistic system and we're in a jungle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 5815 and BrahminBoss
@Zoro
@BrahminBoss

Normies are the sheeps of the population and the most easy to manipulate. The average normie doesn't know how to think because he has been bluepilled for years by educational institutions and media . For an example the media and the jews makes normies cucks by crushing their morals making them in believe in shit like equality and justice
Truth is there is no equality there's no justice in our system the powerful gets everything and the weak gets crushed
Nice try Ramesh but next time be more polite . We need good receptionists in our call centre

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I like everything you said except the part about Jews. Jews aren't the problem. We are. By that I mean everyone, including Jewish people. They are no worse than us. And they aren't conspiring against us.

Water thread

Capitalism is natural
It's da jooz

Pick one you faggot.

I like everything you said except the part about Jews. Jews aren't the problem. We are. By that I mean everyone, including Jewish people. They are no worse than us. And they aren't conspiring against us.

Attachments

• CIANIGGERSGLOWINTHEDARK.jpg
    CIANIGGERSGLOWINTHEDARK.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 0