Normies are Pure Evil. It is Better to Be Incel

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Was just searching for a good friend of mine from High School on social media.

I wanted to say hello. Didnt expect to see what I found.

He is currently a big manager now at a prestigious company.
And it seems like some jealous normie wants his position.

He literally hacked my friend's facebook account and made a fake instag of my friend
with tons of slanderous posts accusing him of all sorts of crimes and misdemeanors.

I also saw a candid photo of my friend at an office room which implies that my friend didnt give the person
permission to take the pic. So it appears the person slandering him is a coworker.

This is how far a normies will go if you have a good job, making good money and getting women.
They want that life and if you have it, they will do all sorts of nefarious and malicious tactics to destroy
you and steal what you have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: risque_dew, shalomnigga, twojei and 3 others
I hate normies

There are too many fucking snakes everywhere nowadays. Especially after this Covid shitstorm plandemic. I think the vaccine has damaged people’s brains.

Even my own family has been betraying me and behaving egregiously

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Hardrada
There are too many fucking snakes everywhere nowadays. Especially after this Covid shitstorm plandemic. I think the vaccine has damaged people’s brains.

Even my own family has been betraying me and behaving egregiously
anyone who took the vaccine and doesnt eat naturally (everyone who took the vaccine) is in a constant state of detoxification aka stress

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
anyone who took the vaccine and doesnt eat naturally (everyone who took the vaccine) is in a constant state of detoxification aka stress
I can see very clearly the difference between the unvaccinated and vaccinated. It’s true, the vaccinated look much more stressed, physically, mentally spiritually ect. Their body is not functioning how it has to. No wonder so many of them are getting cancers, strokes ect.

If you took the vaccine plus have a fucked microbiome and parasites, it’s a wrap.

I guess you can’t control anybody

I did something like this once because some kid took my chair in 7th grade, I set reminder to attack him in 8 years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, slavicpsycho and romanstock
yeahh well your friend is definitely some fag conformist to get a job like that in the first place, betrayed our race, nation, gender for shekels

He literally hacked my friend's facebook account and made a fake instag of my friend
with tons of slanderous posts accusing him of all sorts of crimes and misdemeanors.

I also saw a candid photo of my friend at an office room which implies that my friend didnt give the person
permission to take the pic. So it appears the person slandering him is a coworker.

This is how far a normies will go if you have a good job, making good money and getting women.
They want that life and if you have it, they will do all sorts of nefarious and malicious tactics to destroy
From an older post of mine:
Even the most "blackpilled" gore watching Machiavellian person on the deep net doesn't even close to the depravity of a high tier normie. Forum users have too much self awareness to act like a sociopath, it's faked and they're conscious tears them up inside. Normies have been doing it instinctively since day 1, so they don't even have hang ups.
They're basically constantly manipulating each other, lying, cheating (both kinds), talking behind people's backs, slandering, out for themselves. You basically have to read between the lines when interact with them. Half of what people say are half truths.
Aspies are fucked because they tend to be honest and straight forward. If you make your intentions clear with words in any situation you're fucked beyond repair.
The more sociopathic and dopamine + power chasing you are, the closer you get to approximating normie behavior. High empathy is not an NT trait at all, and if you're naive and big hearted, this world will fuck you in the ass until suicide because you let it.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
From an older post of mine:
legit as fuck.
i was too good, moral and honest in my youth.
normies are absolute pieces of shit and roaches.
horrible people. most.

Incels are evil too and constantly try to bring eachother down

Hacking is not a normie skills at all, he's definitely a envious basement dweller cs major who can't get a job because he's a subhuman