Normies are slayers

By subhumans I also mean aspies. If you're gl but a loser that no one wants to be around you're still a subhuman
The closest thing to a slayer i know irl is my 5'10 HTN gymcelled turkish friend (no he is not "white passing"). He gets approached by women and gets iois semi regularey but even he is nowhere near this forum's definition of a slayer (someone who shags girls all the time). The mtns and ltns i know dont slay at all or get approached by women/get iois even if they are white with blue eyes and blond hair. Only guys i have actually see do well with women in my high school or in general life have been htns.

My point is that:
Jbw
normies slaying
just be tall bro
are all bs

jfl of course you have to cope with ethnic takeover. Just admit it habibi ethnics arent taking over shit and they get mogged very slightly by whites on average because of white nose structure

The closest thing to a slayer i know irl is my 5'10 HTN gymcelled turkish friend (no he is not "white passing"). He gets approached by women and gets iois semi regularey but even he is nowhere near this forum's definition of a slayer (someone who shags girls all the time). The mtns and ltns i know dont slay at all or get approached by women/get iois.

My point is that:
Jbw
normies slaying
just be tall bro
are all bs
>look at this one example, it proves that common sense is false:feelsuhh:

You don't need to get approached to slay.

Your friend would objectively be a lot more valuable if he was 6'3

>look at this one example, it proves that common sense is false:feelsuhh:

You don't need to get approached to slay.

Your friend would objectively be a lot more valuable if he was 6'3
obviously he would. Tall height halos you if you are htn+ but my point is you wouldn't need that halo anyway if you are htn and up. That also still doesn't disprove my other stuff. If you base your viewpoitns on anecdotes so can i in this debate. The 6'1-3 white ltns and mtns i have known or seen didn't do well with women. The 6'3 htn, 6 foot htn (below average in netherlands), 5'11 prettyboy and my turkish friend do. All of them do better than a 6'10 guy i knew that got soucted to play professional basketball. That same turkish friend also has a coworker who is legit a behemoth. LIke 6'6 easy and wide as a fridge but ltn facially. He also doesn't do well according to my friend. These are my experiences. Face heavily overpowers everything else in terms of being actually desirable to prime women and getting validated and the benefits only really start to pick up when you reach htn.

Last edited:
Is this what you want ? Not me. Im fine w rather virgin stacylite prime girl, and being considered unreal by most normies. Fuck slaying. Thats why i looksmax
huh no i want ltr

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
The quality of women that normies get is low and they have to put in so much time, money and energy so the landwhales can keep leeching off of them in exchange for some sex here and there, maybe they'll put out once a week.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Ceo of cope and CEO of Sex
The quality of women that normies get is low and they have to put in so much time, money and energy so the landwhales can keep leeching off of them in exchange for some sex here and there, maybe they'll put out once a week.
Not from my observations. Foids worship normies

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope and Bitch
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Sure yeah, blackpill debunked buddyboyo :feelsuhh: :blackpill:
Idgaf, i'm gonna go with what I see IRL without fail. Saying that everyone doing better than you is getting cucked or betabuxxing is not blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Sure yeah, blackpill debunked buddyboyo :feelsuhh: :blackpill:
jfl this schizo accuses me of going by anecdotes yet his entire viewpoint is based on them :lul:

No normies are slaying in the UK. There are 6'3+ North Atlantid, Henry Cavill-tier chads simping for 80yr old grannies.

We have the worst rates of inceldom in the world. Statistically proven by the Telegraph study.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream, AscendingHero and Britmaxxer
It's so disheartening to see how easily an NT average looking guy can get a girl. Women are literally their fleshlights to use as they please. I can't believe i'm a fucking incel in my 20s. I must be beyond autistic.

People need to stop coping. If you know what a maxilla is and you're not a surgeon, it is OVER for you. A normie doesn't know what a jaw is and still slays.
cope. most 'normies' (these days, thats over a 5/10) make do with scraps every few months, and often go over a year between slays. 50% of men are incel.

No normies are slaying in the UK. There are 6'3+ North Atlantid, Henry Cavill-tier chads simping for 80yr old grannies.

We have the worst rates of inceldom in the world. Statistically proven by the Telegraph study.
this. only slayer normie I know as a britcel, is a barrel scraper who exclusively fucks fatties. others make fun of him for it, but they all have minimal slay counts whilst he cleans up fatties.

any even slightly attractive UK foid is overwhelmed by high class rugby chads, WASP elite slayers, masc roadman drug dealers, and RTT mascthaetic love island guys. often guys have overlap between these groups.

if you arent one of these groups, you CANNOT slay in the UK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex and EverythingMattersCel
cope. most 'normies' (these days, thats over a 5/10) make do with scraps every few months, and often go over a year between slays. 50% of men are incel.
Tales from mental asylum.

Cope. The UK is literally the easiest first world country to slay in. Most men look like deformed inbred ogres.
No Chads are simping for anyone. Take your meds.
this. only slayer normie I know as a britcel, is a barrel scraper who exclusively fucks fatties. others make fun of him for it, but they all have minimal slay counts whilst he cleans up fatties.

any even slightly attractive UK foid is overwhelmed by high class rugby chads, WASP elite slayers, masc roadman drug dealers, and RTT mascthaetic love island guys. often guys have overlap between these groups.

if you arent one of these groups, you CANNOT slay in the UK.
Those guys are rare af. Majority of UK men are complete genetic trash. No foid has an abundance of good looking men in the UK unless it's some super wealthy part of London.

• JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Tales from mental asylum.

Cope. The UK is literally the easiest first world country to slay in. Most men look like deformed inbred ogres.
No Chads are simping for anyone. Take your meds.

Those guys are rare af. Majority of UK men are complete genetic trash. No foid has an abundance of good looking men in the UK unless it's some super wealthy part of London.
t. american

foids are overwhelmed by aggressive chads here

autists are ruthlessly bullied for stepping outside

UK is a hellscape.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CEO of Sex
t. american

foids are overwhelmed by aggressive chads here

autists are ruthlessly bullied for stepping outside

UK is a hellscape.
no, t.live in UK. Autists are bullied but that's about it. If you're the typical braindead zogbot NPC like 99% of anglos, you'll fit in even if you're a 4'10 Indian.
The average anglo is genetic garbage, there aren't many Chads here outside of London.

They can't keep those girls however, only with betabuxxing, the only reason why they can fuck them in the first place is because they are using hallucinogens on parties, hypergamy is real when they regain their senses
We should invent drugs that makes the girls see normie faces as Maher faces. All of us would get laid at parties then

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
The closest thing to a slayer i know irl is my 5'10 HTN gymcelled turkish friend (no he is not "white passing"). He gets approached by women and gets iois semi regularey but even he is nowhere near this forum's definition of a slayer (someone who shags girls all the time). The mtns and ltns i know dont slay at all or get approached by women/get iois even if they are white with blue eyes and blond hair. Only guys i have actually see do well with women in my high school or in general life have been htns.

My point is that:
Jbw
normies slaying
just be tall bro
are all bs
it seems to me that by slayer op means someone who gets sex regularly with civil women