Normies are so low inhib with surgery

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
Most of them just ask their surgeon to do whatever he thinks is best and trust him with everything. And then have the fillers/surgery with no knowledge at all.

Absolute crazy for me, as i studied literally everything for years before even making an appointment

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, fuxkdakikez and randomop
Yeah and they go to the cheapest one possible and then they say “bro don’t do surgery you don’t need it bla bla bla it’s not good for you bro you’ll look worse bla bla bla ong look at this cherry picked video of some dumb bitch who has botched surgery because she’s a low iq foid who didn’t do any research whatsoever a—ack chad fucks my oneitis and cream pies her pussy and then I go eat her out omg I love chads cum aaaassaaaa”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and silencio
Its just that theyre brainwashed into thinking surgeons are talented and gifted by default

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, rhinoplasty and 4 others
They're stupid and it is no surprise that their surgery ends up showing signs of trouble (whether dental implants or fillers).

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
normies dont have surgery

normies dont have surgery
You don‘t know normies then

Its just that theyre brainwashed into thinking surgeons are talented and gifted by default
I dont trust my surgeon at all, nor would i anyone else. The only thing in trust is an well structured plan

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer