Normies are so retarded about business. They think you have to invent something completely new lmao

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Normies are so retarded about business. They think you have to invent something completely new lmao

like they think you have to do something that no one else is doing but

IF NO ONE IS DOING SOMETHING, THATS BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK

IF SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING SOMETHING. THAT MEANS ITS WORKING.

THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO DO THINGS THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING.

its such a retarded mindset

u think lawyers think oh no theres already millions of lawyers, i need to do something else that no one else is doing!

NO

YOU DONT NEED TO REINVENT THE WHEEL

IF YOUR STARTING A BUSINESS

JUST CREATE A BUSINESS THAT ALREADY EXISTS AND IS ALREADY WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, NegativeNorwood, incel194012940 and 9 others
It's insane to me how even some so-called "aspiring entrepreneurs" believe this. This should literally be the number 1 thing to realize if you've spent ANYTIME researching today's biz environment. We aren't in the 1890s anymore lmao

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, lunin7, ArcticStorm and 3 others
It's insane to me how even some so-called "aspiring entrepreneurs" believe this. This should literally be the number 1 thing to realize if you've spent ANYTIME researching today's biz environment. We aren't in the 1890s anymore lmao
bro even my boss at my work (some guy who inherited the company aka didnt create it himself) was trying to teach me business at work and he was telling me for a business to work, you need a really good idea that no one else is doing 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
didnt ask retard

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
bro even my boss at my work (some guy who inherited the company aka didnt create it himself) was trying to teach me business at work and he was telling me for a business to work, you need a really good idea that no one else is doing 🤣
That is scary to hear. Just fucking wow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
making monye is impsosble

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 26859
you kinda do though. how do you expect to disrupt the incumbents if you're just copying them? they have already established themsleves to the consumer and have more market power

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thenewhebbe
you kinda do though. how do you expect to disrupt the incumbents if you're just copying them? they have already established themsleves to the consumer and have more market power
not everyone wants to be a fucking billionaire

• JFL
They think in terms of billions while having a 9-5. I get where you're coming from though. Normies are like that. Women are even more retarded. Idk man, I'm just a misanthrope dude. Curse of knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, FutureSlayer, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
based thread

They think in terms of billions while having a 9-5. I get where you're coming from though. Normies are like that. Women are even more retarded. Idk man, I'm just a misanthrope dude. Curse of knowledge.
spot on jfl at normie iq

i mean ofc u dont have to invent something completely new, but if a business model is saturated its hard to compete against people who have been doing it for longer and are more established

just be early and good at the business model is legit imo

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i mean ofc u dont have to invent something completely new, but if a business model is saturated its hard to compete against people who have been doing it for longer and are more established

U think lawyers think about law practice saturation?

you think your local corner store has to come up with never before seen products so hes not selling the exact same as his neighbouring competitor?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 3573 and Abhorrence
Let me guess: normies are all retarded and you're actually the smart person with the 148 IQ who can see things other people can't. 🙄

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Jhon Smith, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
U think lawyers think about law practice saturation?

you think your local corner store has to come up with never before seen products so hes not selling the exact same as his neighbouring competitor?
local corner store works because its the best corner store for people who live nearby

if you have an online business there's no reason for people to spend money on ur business when there are better ones out there

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lift, raise that HGH, and mew.

Lift, raise that HGH, and mew.
Currently lifting (my keyfob isn't working and I need to get it activated again) and mewing. HGH comes with HIIT but I do it sporadically. I've started a skincare routine and vitamin supplement regimen. All I really need to do is moneymax and then clothes + irl socialization with cute women.

Let me guess: normies are all retarded and you're actually the smart person with the 148 IQ who can see things other people can't. 🙄
Ironically yes I'm 85 IQ but ideally OP is right that's why over 90 percent of startups fail

• JFL
Ironically yes I'm 85 IQ but ideally OP is right that's why over 90 percent of startups fail
startups are just an excuse to give hot women jobs i hope they all fail miserably

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 26859
1. no normie ever thinks like that 2. being a copycat can work, the chinks and pajeets have perfected it but there's always room for innovation. considering many startups fail it can't hurt to have an edge of some kind. even if it seems trivial

keep coping

They think you have to invent something completely new lmao
When mcdonalds started. Fastfood places already existed.
The succeeded; because the improved locations, speed, consistency, everywhere same menu

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 3573, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

but people overestimate saturation and its effects too

time to create a nazi business

time to rewrite history

like they think you have to do something that no one else is doing but

IF NO ONE IS DOING SOMETHING, THATS BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK

IF SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING SOMETHING. THAT MEANS ITS WORKING.

THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO DO THINGS THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING.

its such a retarded mindset

u think lawyers think oh no theres already millions of lawyers, i need to do something else that no one else is doing!

NO

YOU DONT NEED TO REINVENT THE WHEEL

IF YOUR STARTING A BUSINESS

JUST CREATE A BUSINESS THAT ALREADY EXISTS AND IS ALREADY WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!
how should i start an online business