Normies are so toxic because they know they are losers

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This is a theory I have. Most people (aka 'normies') are traditionally so bitter and toxic (much more than so-called 'incels' I would argue) because deep down, they understand that their lives are a joke and that everything is deterministic. They just don't want to admit it or they are in denial about it. Most human beings have essentially shitty lives which imo makes most people passively-angry over time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ProBono, glaruz and 21 others
another day, another chad/foid dicksuck, normie hate thread from Disillusioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, wishIwasSalludon, Aladin and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, wishIwasSalludon and Aladin
Normies are bitter and toxic, but absolutely not more than incels.

If you say you're ugly or a loser to normies, they usually will try to light you up, give you advice (no matter how useless) and motivate you. Incels will just tell you to rope and say that it's over.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Darkeningstar, Bars and 2 others
If you say you're ugly or a loser to normies, they usually will try to light you up, give you advice (no matter how useless) and motivate you. Incels will just tell you to rope and say that it's over.
I'd argue that this is no longer true because of how toxic modern discourse has become.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
theres not a single bone in my body that likes normies

• +1
Reactions: Acion
This is a theory I have. Most people (aka 'normies') are traditionally so bitter and toxic (much more than so-called 'incels' I would argue) because deep down, they understand that their lives are a joke and that everything is deterministic. They just don't want to admit it or they are in denial about it. Most human beings have essentially shitty lives which imo makes most people passively-angry over time.
Actually very good thread. Determinism = your looks level essentially.
If you're GL you can do whatever really.

Actually very good thread. Determinism = your looks level essentially.
If you're GL you can do whatever really.
that's cope, only the very top chads can get away with that

If you say you're ugly or a loser to normies, they usually will try to light you up, give you advice (no matter how useless) and motivate you.
they would laugh at you

• +1
it's because of damaged myellin and hormonal imbalance from slave diet

they would laugh at you
No, they wouldn't. I've admitted to being a loser many times to normies of all ages and they always motivated me and gave me (useless) advice. You can say whatever you want about normies, but they don't drag you down like embittered incels do.

No, they wouldn't. I've admitted to being a loser many times to normies of all ages and they always motivated me and gave me (useless) advice. You can say whatever you want about normies, but they don't drag you down like embittered incels do.
"but saar the normies are nice to me" "muh nt muh normies muh nice guys

Dickeating is crazy tho

Normie or. Death tbh

That is BS.

However they have this strange tendency to be side characters, to know they are side characters and yet they are satisfied with it and try to even be the most influential side characters possible, like the typical best friend in the movie of a war hero or a love story who gives you an advise and suddenly when he is at the most difficult and key moment a voice in off pops and it is the advise of the friend, like the wife or Rocky Balboa and so on.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Bars
@MoggerGaston

Normies are toxic and bullies, they will humiliate and laugh at you just for existing, and if you fight back they, along with their shit friends, will play the victim and try to ruin your reputation.

They are the same type of people that will bully you and 5 second later will post some reflexive quote on social media, when they don't even follow/believe what they just shared, they just want to virtual sign.

Yes, many Incels are toxic as well, bigoted and extremists, but the diference is that Incels became that way because of bullying/traumas (while normies are naturally toxic and lacking empathy), if you were heavily humiliated/bullied while growing up, 2 things might happen:

1 - You learn from it and become a more empathic person.

2 - You become a bitter, toxic, extremist person.

Also yes, normies have shit lives, they are losers, even if they try to look down on Incels, when only chads mog Incels life wise, not normies.

This reminds me of middle and high school, the guys that most mocked me for being a virgin were also the ones that had a shit sexual life, with mediocre looking girls, they project their shit lives on Incels and mock/bully them because they are easy target, but also because they see themselves on these Incels.

• +1
Reactions: ProBono, Gaia262, Mr.Proper and 2 others
Their lives are such a joke thats all they do.They never speak seriously

• +1
Normies are bitter and toxic, but absolutely not more than incels.

Normies are good people brainwashed but good people fundementally they are the beta buxes for chads cum dumpsters and they never even get told women don't love you they can't love you they love what you give not who you are as a person

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Normies are toxic and bullies, they will humiliate and laugh at you just for existing, and if you fight back they, along with their shit friends, will play the victim and try to ruin your reputation.

They are the same type of people that will bully you and 5 second later will post some reflexive quote on social media, when they don't even follow/believe what they just shared, they just want to virtual sign.

Yes, many Incels are toxic as well, bigoted and extremists, but the diference is that Incels became that way because of bullying/traumas (while normies are naturally toxic and lacking empathy), if you were heavily humiliated/bullied while growing up, 2 things might happen:

1 - You learn from it and become a more empathic person.

2 - You become a bitter, toxic, extremist person.

Also yes, normies have shit lives, they are losers, even if they try to look down on Incels, when only chads mog Incels life wise, not normies.

This reminds me of middle and high school, the guys that most mocked me for being a virgin were also the ones that had a shit sexual life, with mediocre looking girls, they project their shit lives on Incels and mock/bully them because they are easy target, but also because they see themselves on these Incels.

There brainwashed raised by single moms or raised by modern white female mothers who are all whores

And they are obssesed in making you think they are not.

Slaves that worship their own cages

They want to make everyone miserable like them

And they will only get along with other miserable loser NPCs

• +1
Dividing incels from normies is wrong. Incels are often normies.
The incels registered here are also normies, many are. See the effect the brag threads have.

Normies are as you say because they have problems with their mask, but it's a more complex matter

Last edited:
I think the passive agressive part is the most important. Incels are just as resentful as them but normies try to sugarcoat everything and hate people behind their back while incels have nothing to lose so they open up about their hatred for the world a lot more

your theory is true af gonna follow you in 2 weeks