Normies are socially illiterate morons

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Dead srs most have no fucking idea how human nature works and also frequently fail to make any sense of their own emotions let alone the desires of other people. They have all the social intelligence of a chimp and not an ounce more.

I see this so often it's not even funny. Occationally you overhear conversations from other people where they're bitching about something and 90% of the time you can identity the real source of the problem whereas they remain completely oblivious to it. It's so fucking cringe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: risque_dew, fukmylyf, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
holy mental gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
The amount of words I read in this thread

A88A610F A50A 44A2 8E35 A3A603A14757

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
You consistently manage to make the most water threads ever

• +1
Reactions: fras
I see this so often it's not even funny. Occationally you overhear conversations from other people where they're bitching about something and 90% of the time you can identity the real source of the problem whereas they remain completely oblivious to it. It's so fucking cringe.
it’s usually the person themselves

You consistently manage to make the most water threads ever
This isn't a water thread, though. Even blackpillers often underestimate how stupid normies are.

u unironically need to take fluvoxamine

it's a sign of declining iq more than anything. normies are becoming so stupid they can't even properly be normies anymore

they are psychotic retards who think they can read other people when their just projecting their own thoughts onto others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
it depends. The successful ones are very skilled at reading and manipulating others, but often aren't self-aware of what they're doing.