Normies are the biggest liars

V

virgin

it‘s so over
I stg I‘ve seen it so often. Someone wants to do plastic surgery for example hair transplant or rhinoplasty. Biggest mistake is telling blue/redpilled friends. You will hear „dont do it your nose is fine“, „embrace it like a man“ or „men dont do plastic surgerys“ more often than not. BUT after you get it they are like: „it looks so much better now“, „you became really handsome“ or „didnt know hair made that much of a difference“ jfl.

I am planning on getting surgery myself. I wil probably get genio since my chin is small and recessed. I dont know If I should get rhino my nose is really big and hooked, but I think with a good chin I can rock the big nose. Maybe just straighten it out so its not crooked anymore from the front

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, toolateforme and maarda
That’s why u gatekeep surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, toolateforme and virgin
I stg I‘ve seen it so often. Someone wants to do plastic surgery for example hair transplant or rhinoplasty. Biggest mistake is telling blue/redpilled friends. You will hear „dont do it your nose is fine“, „embrace it like a man“ or „men dont do plastic surgerys“ more often than not. BUT after you get it they are like: „it looks so much better now“, „you became really handsome“ or „didnt know hair made that much of a difference“ jfl.

I am planning on getting surgery myself. I wil probably get genio since my chin is small and recessed. I dont know If I should get rhino my nose is really big and hooked, but I think with a good chin I can rock the big nose. Maybe just straighten it out so its not crooked anymore from the front
Most the time the nose isn’t the issue it’s the chin unless ur nose is honestly that huge it’s the first thing people notice about u
It’s why I opted out my rhino in Iran for December. Just gonna focus on chin

They aren't lying, they're telling the truth.

This forum is proof of it, there are allegedly model looking guys on here who have had surgery yet still spend their free time arguing with autistic indians and doing "mog battles". They should have manned up and accepted themselves first now they will be miserable forever despite their looks.

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, virgin and Darkeningstar
Most the time the nose isn’t the issue it’s the chin unless ur nose is honestly that huge it’s the first thing people notice about u
It’s why I opted out my rhino in Iran for December. Just gonna focus on chin
I know but my nose is really big. I dont have a big chin but its alright

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh