Normies brain simply just block the blackpill

tmn_123

tmn_123

i hate going outside
My sub3 tallcel friend sent me video "life when you are over 180cm" thing and I told him "until you remember how your face looks like"
He started saying whats wrong with my face etc.. (literally everything nigger you are genetic mistake along with me)
i sent him blackpill video explaning what im talking about and nigga started attacking me "what is this dumb shit you are sending me idiot" etc..
To cut the bullshit its weird how normies mind literally cannot and dont want to process the idea of blackpill, why is my brain not like that? I just wish i was delusional like that
maybe that fuck is just coping but again he is normie me sending blackpill to him is pretty fucked up in his mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sqwertyl, FacialStructure404 and gonion wanter
My sub3 tallcel friend sent me video "life when you are over 180cm" thing and I told him "until you remember how your face looks like"
He started saying whats wrong with my face etc.. (literally everything nigger you are genetic mistake along with me)
i sent him blackpill video explaning what im talking about and nigga started attacking me "what is this dumb shit you are sending me idiot" etc..
To cut the bullshit its weird how normies mind literally cannot and dont want to process the idea of blackpill, why is my brain not like that? I just wish i was delusional like that
maybe that fuck is just coping but again he is normie me sending blackpill to him is pretty fucked up in his mind
Clsssic graycel retard, talking about the blackpill irl. Keep it up bro you will be a social outcast (if not already) in no time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777, sqwertyl, 1966Ford and 9 others
Clsssic graycel retard, talking about the blackpill irl. Keep it up bro you will be a social outcast (if not already) in no time
I dont care, im already outcast basically but i dont fucking go around talking schizo shit, this is the first time i mentioned it and its not even irl

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
IMG 5785

I’m starting to think that 90-99% of the population legitimately don’t have souls and are just husks/“npcs”. I really don’t see how a fully conscious human being could be completely blind to facts right in front of them and just revert to programming like a literal bot

Well you kind of insulted him.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
I dont care, im already outcast basically but i dont fucking go around talking schizo shit, this is the first time i mentioned it and its not even irl
op has a point , if your already so outcasted/hated it doesnt matter what you do your still hated. so you might aswell start ranting to people abt the schizo shit you think abt cause it wont change anything

You're higher IQ than him. You don't have to feel bad for that.

Qh
white pill is the truth