Normies can ascend to above average looking with just 3 steps

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- Leanmaxxing
- Finding the best haircut for YOUR face/head.
- Stubble

Simple as that really.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96, oldcell and 16 others
Damu prende motherfuckers
This is that Black Wall Street
That bad-ass motivation
That Nine Trey gangsta shit, baby
This is TR3YWAY!

Based and hairpilled.

Literally as long as you aren't recessed or have the worst eye area of all time, hairmaxxing and leaning out to sub 15% bf is all you need, gymmax on the side as well to get better sex appeal.

"Just groom yourself bro and hit the gym" Is the most accurate quote of all time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 13335 and 9 others
Yeah idk why guys here obsess over getting thousands worth of surgeries when being at a healthy weight, growing beard and maintaining hair has easily accended many people

Surgeries should be reserved for legit subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, thisend, PYT and 2 others
Based and hairpilled.

Literally as long as you aren't recessed or have the worst eye area of all time, hairmaxxing and leaning out to sub 15% bf is all you need, gymmax on the side as well to get better sex appeal.

"Just groom yourself bro and hit the gym" Is the most accurate quote of all time
Exactly, if you’re very recessed or have over-tier eye area you would be below normie-level anyways so my thread is still legit.

People have no way to cope here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, thisend, PYT and 1 other person
@SubhumanCurrycel only thread people need here besides the sex appeal guide by KingKellz tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and JamesHowlett
Stubblemaxxing is legit
Maxresdefault 8 Michele Morrone From 365 Days Floored Us With His Fashion Game 1200x900 5f2a761253b66 1200x900

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96, oldcell and 6 others
true
if looksmaxxing goes mainstream all the normies will ascend and our looksmaxxed self will then be on the same level as our nonlooksmaxxed self right now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, 189 and Growth Plate
Haircut unironically matters a lot with your looks, before I found my current barber, every other barber gave me a shitty fade
that made me look autistic, the current barber gives me haircuts which make me look very neurotypical

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, JamesHowlett and volcelfatcel
Yeah idk why guys here obsess over getting thousands worth of surgeries when being at a healthy weight, growing beard and maintaining hair has easily accended many people

Surgeries should be reserved for legit subhumans
The Chad obsession in this site is actually pathetic, thousands in surgery when you could just get a good haircut, get stubble and hit the gym to be above average

Wanting to be psl 7 gigaterrachad with no flaws will just not happen without genetics

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, PYT and 4 others
- Leanmaxxing
- Finding the best haircut for YOUR face/head.
- Stubble

Simple as that really.
i already knew what this guy posted when I saw the username on the front page. glad he didnt surprise me:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, tyronelite and volcelfatcel
The Chad obsession in this site is actually pathetic, thousands in surgery when you could just get a good haircut, get stubble and hit the gym to be above average

Wanting to be psl 7 gigaterrachad with no flaws will just not happen without genetics
You can be pretty good looking after all the mentioned above. I think a lot of people here larp anyway about surgeries

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You can be pretty good looking after all the mentioned above. I think a lot of people here larp anyway about surgeries
Surgeries are meme for most theyd never get them, people just larp about them here

• +1
Reactions: BaldNonce
Surgeries are meme for most theyd never get them, people just larp about them here
“After reconstructing my entire face, I’ll take life by the throat bro, just watch :soy::soy:

• JFL
Stubble is the ultimate cope for chinlets. It would still take me months to get a stubble though. It's brutal.
We talking about stubble, not beards that hide the lower third.

• +1
I can't figure out a good haircut for my face/head due to a high hairline. I'd probably gain 0.75 IRL points if I didn't have a school shooter haircut. Any advice?

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and volcelfatcel
We talking about stubble, not beards that hide the lower third.
Yeah I can't even grow a proper stubble at 22. Stubble still great for chin height and width.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and JamesHowlett
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and EverythingMattersCel
This quote lives rent free in PSL autist brains
The power of good haircuts and beards
Changes entire appeals and looks with 1 haircut or switching between stubbles or clean shave

Zayn Malik Hairstyles Images 29 Zayn Malik Hairstyles Shaggy Zayn Malik Hairstyle The Quiff 1 Images 30 Images 31

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JamesHowlett
Where I live every young man is lean and groomed so this is just average, not above

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
And gymmaxing is also legit

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
Where I live every young man is lean and groomed so this is just average, not above
Applies to western countries and most European countries.

Italy has a strong grooming culture anyways, entire beard cuts derive from there.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Where you live is smart then

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and gamma
Ur coping har

u need phenoplasty

Based and hairpilled.

I have a naturally high hairline and an abyssmal slavic eye area, browridge being the only decent part. I guess its over:lul:. I'm still trying RTT.

• +1
Reactions: FromFranceWithLove and volcelfatcel
Bump, this is the only thread normies need for looks.

This is such an underrated post, we need to spread this message to everyone. It will make everyone much happier and reduce all the depression here.

• +1
Normies are never seen as hot or attractive by girls. Getting a normie for a girl is easier than buying a water bottle.
Beeing above average is bare minimum to have a regular sex life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JamesHowlett
Normies are never seen as hot or attractive by girls. Getting a normie to a girl is easier than buying a water bottle.
Beeing above average is bare minimum to have a regular sex life
Agreed, these steps are the way to become above average if you’re normie.

jfl in Denmark almost every teen thats actually in the game is leanmaxxed (gymmaxxed like 15%), NT haircut and groomed.

This will make you average at best.

jfl in Denmark almost every teen thats actually in the game is leanmaxxed (gymmaxxed like 15%), NT haircut and groomed.

I mean like you said: it'll put you in the game :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett

Average in that specific community yes, but in places like U.K. and US you’d be above average with my steps.

But you’ve proven my point anyways, you need these things to be in the game.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I mean like you said: it'll put you in the game :feelshah:
Yeah but only like 10-20% of teens don't do all these 3 so being in the game means jack shit. I've seen a decent amount of subhumans that are lean, NT haircut etc and still get nothing. Also seeing 5,5 Abdul gymcel walking around like he has overdosed on laxatives with perfect beard and meticulously cared for fade get completely ignored despite jestermaxxing. :feelsbadman:

This will only ascend someone that has at least average height and average bones. And they won't be a slayer, but they'll probably be able to get a LTR tbh.

I guess it's good enough to live like a normie but why stop there? Why not go the extra step and fix whatever failos you can. The redpillers on this site shouldn't so strongly advocate against surgery.

Average in that specific community yes, but in places like U.K. and US you’d be above average with my steps.

But you’ve proven my point anyways, you need these things to be in the game.
Didn't think about that tbh. But I guess the majority in the USA is overweight so that would indeed put you above the competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
There’s loads of things you can sprinkle on but my advice is the main base.
Steroids and shoe lifts will take you way farther than the 3 you listed. Not just above average but they can take a normie to Chadlite.

• Love it
Reactions: Descargue96
Yeah but only like 10-20% of teens don't do all these 3 so being in the game means jack shit. I've seen a decent amount of subhumans that are lean, NT haircut etc and still get nothing. Also seeing 5,5 Abdul gymcel walking around like he has overdosed on laxatives with perfect beard and meticulously cared for fade get completely ignored despite jestermaxxing. :feelsbadman:

This will only ascend someone that has at least average height and average bones. And they won't be a slayer, but they'll probably be able to get a LTR tbh.

I guess it's good enough to live like a normie but why stop there? Why not go the extra step and fix whatever failos you can. The redpillers on this site shouldn't so strongly advocate against surgery.

Didn't think about that tbh. But I guess the majority in the USA is overweight so that would indeed put you above the competition.
I’m not talking about subhumans or try hard manlets, I’m talking about normies.
That Abdul you reference, that fade most likely doesn’t suit his head/face and looks try hard, that’s not what I’m advocating. Your haircut should be unique to your face and not just be a trend.

Yea it will ascend a person with average height and bones I.e. a normie, so what’s the issue?

You can go the extra step if you want, if you have the money and won’t be depressed/rot all the time. I’m saying if you wanna be above average as a normie you can and that being above average looking is enough to live a happy life if you have other things going for you apart from looks.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Steroids and shoe lifts will take you way farther than the 3 you listed. Not just above average but they can take a normie to Chadlite.
All 5 together could take a normie to a chadlite sure.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 14274
All 5 together could take a normie to a chadlite sure.
Agree. What you listed would help with looking above average but it wouldn’t make you stand out. Steroids and shoe lifts can make an “above average” guy stand out which is important in bar/club type environments when going for ONS. A 5-6/10 normie can reach Chadlite by doing the 3 things you listed, steroids/shoe lifts, and other soft maxes like Retin-A/skincare and colored contacts.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and JamesHowlett
Gigalegit thread, the typical normie advice "get a haircut and hit the gym bro" is simply giga legit and has more potential to ascend people than most aspie surgeries niggas try to pass here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 14274
A 5-6/10 normie can reach Chadlite by doing the 3 things you listed, steroids/shoe lifts, and other soft maxes like Retin-A/skincare and colored contacts. (And fixing major falios if there are any)
Bar the dispute we had yesterday, now I agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Bar the dispute we had yesterday, now I agree with you.
All good dude. I think you would be a great candidate for steroids and you’re already using elevator shoes. There is a limit to how good you can look natty especially if you’re lean. It’s very difficult to look big in a shirt while being lean as a natty. You wouldn’t even need a crazy cycle - just 500 test for your first cycle and Test + Anavar for your second cycle. You may not even need a second cycle. I was never happy being natty because I felt like I had to choose between being big and being lean. Height and physique are very important for ONS and hookups which I why I am running SSL game along with other softmaxes (Retin-A, etc.)

He is lean enough so they highlight nothing special though
Morrone looks good with facial hair because he is older also, if he was early 20s I think a short haircut and clean shaven would look better especially when going after younger girls.

• +1
All good dude. I think you would be a great candidate for steroids and you’re already using elevator shoes. There is a limit to how good you can look natty especially if you’re lean. It’s very difficult to look big in a shirt while being lean as a natty. You wouldn’t even need a crazy cycle - just 500 test for your first cycle and Test + Anavar for your second cycle. You may not even need a second cycle. I was never happy being natty because I felt like I had to choose between being big and being lean.
Yeah I have the same issue, I'm 9% body fat and have an 8 pack but I'm not huge, my physique is only really impressive without a shirt, otherwise only moderately. The only way I can get bigger is to bulk put on fat. The only reason I'm hesitant to do roids because I'd actually be huge after using them and I feel like people would know, also the long-term health effects scare me a bit. I've been debating testosterone for about a year now.
Height and physique are very important for ONS and hookups which I why I am running SSL game along with other softmaxes (Retin-A, etc.)
Absolutely, face is more for LTRs and long term FWBs. Unless you have .00001% face, height and physique is huge in club/slaying environments, first hand have experienced that in frat parties where I have had some success because of my physique. If you're going for only ONS you're in the right investments, although fixing falios if you have any is also important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Agree. What you listed would help with looking above average but it wouldn’t make you stand out. Steroids and shoe lifts can make an “above average” guy stand out which is important in bar/club type environments when going for ONS. A 5-6/10 normie can reach Chadlite by doing the 3 things you listed, steroids/shoe lifts, and other soft maxes like Retin-A/skincare and colored contacts.
All of that is so legit for slaying if you’re already normie, considering surgery without fully softmaxxing is retarded af

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14274