Normies can ascend to above average looking with just 3 steps

All of that is so legit for slaying if you’re already normie, considering surgery without fully softmaxxing is retarded af
Steroids are far greater bang for your buck compared to the aspie surgeries talked about here JFL. Just stop and think about a 6’2 roided guy walking into a bar vs. some manlet with bimax who can’t even hold a conversation with a girl 😂

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yeah I have the same issue, I'm 9% body fat and have an 8 pack but I'm not huge, my physique is only really impressive without a shirt, otherwise only moderately. The only way I can get bigger is to bulk put on fat. The only reason I'm hesitant to do roids because I'd actually be huge after using them and I feel like people would know, also the long-term health effects scare me a bit. I've been debating testosterone for about a year now.

Absolutely, face is more for LTRs and long term FWBs. Unless you have .00001% face, height and physique is huge in club/slaying environments, first hand have experienced that in frat parties where I have had some success because of my physique. If you're going for only ONS you're in the right investments, although fixing falios if you have any is also important.
Exactly I am only going for ONS. If a girl doesn’t bang me after the first date I usually never text them again since I’m going for hookups only. And height/physique is extremely important for sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
true
if looksmaxxing goes mainstream all the normies will ascend and our looksmaxxed self will then be on the same level as our nonlooksmaxxed self right now.
Going to the gym is mainstream. Go outside and see how many guys actually have good physiques even IN A GYM.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Steroids are far greater bang for your buck compared to the aspie surgeries talked about here JFL. Just stop and think about a 6’2 roided guy walking into a bar vs. some manlet with bimax who can’t even hold a conversation with a girl 😂
Exactly!

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 14274