normies don't know anything about frame

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
99% of people don't know what actually makes a good looking body besides gym guys and users on these types of websites

they only care about how big you are as in how much mass you have meaning your forearms and all that shit they don't care about the waist to shoulder ratio or any shit like that aslong as your big

i was watching the tv series animal kingdom and my family thought this guy had a good frame:feelskek: just because he is big and built like an endomorph he is also only like 175 so king of the manlets height

also frame is way more important for respect then height i would say once your 5ft8 but it can depend where you live thats when frame matters more

hate being a wristcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946, the next o'pry and 8 others
Tinywrists

average gymcel wrists

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mongrelcel, thereallegend and 10 others
Frame is height and shoulder width mostly which can be greatly improved by SSL game.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 10615
Shoulder and rib cage matter most. If you have skinny wrists that’s not as bad as having bad shoulders and rib cage. I myself only have 6.75-7” wrists but massive shoulders and ribcage, people have said I have a great frame for bodybuilding as a result despite having a medium frame using the wrist or ankle or elbow methods. Frames are weird, you can have ecto tier limbs and endo tier torso like me. I’m like 4 5 noodles glued to a brick house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Velvet_Thorns and 3 others
if normies think its a good body its a good body
People dont give a fck about frame nearly as much as pslers do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Disagree to an extend. Normies obv don’t know shit about shoulder to waist ratios and things like that but they still prefer subconsciously a good frame over a bad frame. I bet your family would have changed their opinion real quick if some dude with a good frame would have shown of to mog the other dude.
Women subconsciously desire a V shaped male upper body.
Normies also dont know things like pfl and cantal tilt but they still will subconsciously prefer hunter eyes over bug eyes in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Velvet_Thorns and 6 others
99% of people don't know what actually makes a good looking body besides gym guys and users on these types of websites

they only care about how big you are as in how much mass you have meaning your forearms and all that shit they don't care about the waist to shoulder ratio or any shit like that aslong as your big

View attachment 1265375
i was watching the tv series animal kingdom and my family thought this guy had a good frame:feelskek: just because he is big and built like an endomorph he is also only like 175 so king of the manlets height

also frame is way more important for respect then height i would say once your 5ft8 but it can depend where you live thats when frame matters more

hate being a wristcel
frame is more important than height, but both are super important, if u are a framecel being tall will make you look even worse

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
frame is more important than height, but both are super important, if u are a framecel being tall will make you look even worse
Cope. MGK is a framecel and still good looking. Tall framecel is much better than short framecel.

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Shit frame can still look attractive to women if lean enough, like most male models.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Both are equally important. I don’t see tall framecels getting any girls at bars. You need height, frame, and muscle mass all of these are important.
I see tall framecels with girls all the time. They have good faces though. MGK and G Eazy would clean up at bars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14274
I see tall framecels with girls all the time. They have good faces though. MGK and G Eazy would clean up at bars.
Yeah they need really good face. But framecel is a massive failo :lul::lul:

Shoulder and rib cage matter most. If you have skinny wrists that’s not as bad as having bad shoulders and rib cage. I myself only have 6.75-7” wrists but massive shoulders and ribcage, people have said I have a great frame for bodybuilding as a result despite having a medium frame using the wrist or ankle or elbow methods. Frames are weird, you can have ecto tier limbs and endo tier torso like me. I’m like 4 5 noodles glued to a brick house
holy shit you just described me. Feel like my legs/arms are ectomorph but my torso is memoroph.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
holy shit you just described me. Feel like my legs/arms are ectomorph but my torso is memoroph.
Better than big limbs and an ecto torso at least. At least we can fix our issues by bulking up. Nobody would look at us untrained or not and call us framecels even though according to measurements we literally are, other than torso