normies found me in e-girl paradise and are fucking bullying me for turning on my webcam

Do I look normal?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

i

This is fucking brutal nigga, I just got my teeth cleaned bonded and braces back on and wanted to show it off, and maybe get some girls, but instead i get rewarded with insults and called a freak ( I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD!)
And after a bonesmashing session I decided to turn on
camera on e-dgy and e-girl paradise reminds of fucking highschool where they'd push me into a corner and fucking point and laugh at me (literally)
I fucking hate normies I legit got called a school shooter, serial killer, villain, menace, vampire, nefarious mf, etc. on this server tonight.
And when I join back each night, they're always like hey I remember you the guy who was being weird on VC yesterday, and I'm like how do you remember?
They claim I have a memorable face, one girl said she's never seen anyone IRL or on discord before who looks like me, but I don't think so. I look like a nice guy you would see on the street, I am average in looks I believe.
For some reason a lot of people think it's a filter, but when I do the mouth test and show them it's my real face, they go OH IM SO SORRY FOR YOU BEING SO UGLY IT MUST SUCK. LIKE NIGGA HOW AM I UGLY? IT'S JUST MY HAIR MY FACE IS NORMAL!
When I turn on my camera in every VC they instantly start going,
"Michael Jackson?" "James Charles?" "Jeff the Killer?"
All because of what? My hair?
Why do people have to bully me for my hair which I can't control, it's legit just hair.
I don't understand why more girls aren't sending me nudes on these servers? Only two girls have so far and they've been alt girls ONLY, not gym girls, or sorority girls.
What's so bad about me to receive this unfair, harsh treatment?
I'm a nice guy and I would never wanna do anything bad to anyone for real, I am a down to Earth chill guy.
I just don't get why they call me these names, and laugh at me, when I'm legit a trustworthy and kind looking guy you would see at a supermarket.
I hate normies, I really fucking hate them...They want the worst for incels!
FUCK ALL YOU VAPERS SMOKES TOKERS WOMEN NORMIES NIGGERS A RABS CHANKS AND JEWS!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Erik-Jón, n0rthface and 7 others
Normies are brutal to us incels. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 18244 and P4fivee
i just fucking hate how these fucking niggers take pictures of me randomly without MY FUCKING PERMISSION MIGHT I ADD!
THEY JUST TAKE IT RANDOMLY WHILE IM TALKING OR DOING SOMETHING THIS SHIT REMINDS ME SO MUCH ABOUT HIGHSCOOL OHHHHI M GONNA CRY TONIGHT! 😡😡😡😡😠😠😠💢💢💢💢

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 1660, n0rthface and 5 others
You look both normal and NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, fjor2096, Deleted member 19301 and 4 others
i’m sorry to hear that james

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642, datboijj, Deleted member 19301 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 19301 and Deleted member 18052
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and GloGang300
james relax you're safe here everybody loves u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Not a single molecule son

Dance Animation GIF by _edgartpan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You look like richard ramirez if he had severe autism

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
I fucking hate normies I legit got called a school shooter, serial killer, villain, menace, vampire, nefarious mf
this is the world people like me and you live in, we are like trolls that live under bridges in medieval times. We are the grotesque monster the villagers chase away with pitchforks and torches….

Our torment has turned us into villains. Some day, the world will know our pain.

0D22A522 E31F 41F4 A4FD 6B555F96D052

@Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship, Hades and 3 others
Oh shit !

Ask for their adress INSHALLAH

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, ascension, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Nrmfags are jealous of ur good looks n insecure u'll get all e-girls easily

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You are definately not average looking, id say you are quite above average with those hollow model-tier cheeks

Teeth looking good.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
n
You are definately not average looking, id say you are quite above average with those hollow model-tier cheeks
ono im 3 psl i believe and im unnatractive i am 3 psl everywhere i go on discord they immediately roast me

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Nrmfags are jealous of ur good looks n insecure u'll get all e-girls easily
i try my hardest on these servers and sometimes i can pull but its always ruined by normies calling me mj etc

• +1
this is the world people like me and you live in, we are like trolls that live under bridges in medieval times. We are the grotesque monster the villagers chase away with pitchforks and torches….

Our torment has turned us into villains. Some day, the world will know our pain.

View attachment 1749467

@Vermilioncore
is this the cover for die?:p

• +1
View attachment 1746755
View attachment 1746778i
View attachment 1746774View attachment 1746775
This is fucking brutal nigga, I just got my teeth cleaned bonded and braces back on and wanted to show it off, and maybe get some girls, but instead i get rewarded with insults and called a freak ( I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD!)
And after a bonesmashing session I decided to turn on
camera on e-dgy and e-girl paradise reminds of fucking highschool where they'd push me into a corner and fucking point and laugh at me (literally)
I fucking hate normies I legit got called a school shooter, serial killer, villain, menace, vampire, nefarious mf, etc. on this server tonight.
And when I join back each night, they're always like hey I remember you the guy who was being weird on VC yesterday, and I'm like how do you remember?
They claim I have a memorable face, one girl said she's never seen anyone IRL or on discord before who looks like me, but I don't think so. I look like a nice guy you would see on the street, I am average in looks I believe.
For some reason a lot of people think it's a filter, but when I do the mouth test and show them it's my real face, they go OH IM SO SORRY FOR YOU BEING SO UGLY IT MUST SUCK. LIKE NIGGA HOW AM I UGLY? IT'S JUST MY HAIR MY FACE IS NORMAL!
When I turn on my camera in every VC they instantly start going,
"Michael Jackson?" "James Charles?" "Jeff the Killer?"

All because of what? My hair?
Why do people have to bully me for my hair which I can't control, it's legit just hair.
I don't understand why more girls aren't sending me nudes on these servers? Only two girls have so far and they've been alt girls ONLY, not gym girls, or sorority girls.
What's so bad about me to receive this unfair, harsh treatment?
I'm a nice guy and I would never wanna do anything bad to anyone for real, I am a down to Earth chill guy.
I just don't get why they call me these names, and laugh at me, when I'm legit a trustworthy and kind looking guy you would see at a supermarket.
I hate normies, I really fucking hate them...They want the worst for incels!
FUCK ALL YOU VAPERS SMOKES TOKERS WOMEN NORMIES NIGGERS A RABS CHANKS AND JEWS!
Damn your teeth looking psl 8 tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
OK why don't you become arab brah ?

Ppl will respect you lol, being white in 2022 is corny asf

would they like me?
7EDF4248 8C5A 44E8 A940 EEC11FB9F5BD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
mayybe tbh yeah
James, your face is too lean. That is your problem.

Hair isn't helping tbh, you need shorter hair
2D053A30 7767 43FC B29B FE2A4272CE41
Try something like this. I assure you that you'll do better.

• +1
James, your face is too lean. That is your problem.

Hair isn't helping tbh, you need shorter hair
View attachment 1750021
Try something like this. I assure you that you'll do better.
idk i dont rlly care about my appearance
but that hair does look good but he has more appealing face than me
and you can never be too lean i dont think

• Hmm...
idk i dont rlly care about my appearance
but that hair does look good but he has more appealing face than me
and you can never be too lean i dont think
At least try new hairstyle boyo. Make a thread where you try different ones.

• +1
  • Love it
James tera chad indeed son.

• Love it
thanks my nigga i just got my braces bonded and back on so i believe i should be getting them off in 6 -8 months
Beware tho some orthodontists may rape you

• Hmm...
to expend on what i said, some orthidontists can prefer treatments which in the long term are bad for u

u already fucked up yo life by bonesmashing weirdo

that is what happens when you remove all of your fucking buccal fat