Sensitive Young Boy
dnrcel
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2026
- Posts
- 1,817
- Reputation
- 1,444
At my school its funny when I see these normies talk about hypergamy or bp
Does this happen to any of yall
Does this happen to any of yall
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yeah especially the hypergamyAt my school its funny when I see these normies talk about hypergamy or bp
Does this happen to any of yall
Holy shit yesAt my school its funny when I see these normies talk about hypergamy or bp
Does this happen to any of yall
appel is law
better late then neverBro’s a million years late
"normies"At my school its funny when I see these normies talk about hypergamy or bp
Does this happen to any of yall
Bro i have this irl friend he keeps talking bout some "bp" "hypergamy" "appeal>psl" I just want to punch him in the face i swear
in my school they started to talk bout mogging like they are asking im mogging u when they rate them by gray chartAt my school its funny when I see these normies talk about hypergamy or bp
Does this happen to any of yall
i sacrificed my appeal for psl now i have halow chheks and im jordan barrerappel is law
