Normies HATE HTN+ theory

I just realized this today, imagine being a normie, seeing your HTN+ friend get all the female attention you could ever dream of and he does nothing with it at all jfl.

Today I posted about how my normie friends (MTN/LTN) don’t want to go clubbing with me (they cope with: “muh they wouldn’t let me in, only you, cause you look old enough”) and got a high IQ comment which said “why would they want to go with you they won’t pull anyway” this made me realize so much, I was a complete retard before.

I came to the conclusion that there are 2 paths to solving this:

1. Easy path- find new friends on your smv level or maybe a little lower, but they generally should be around same level as you, so they don’t secretly despise you.

2. Hard path- find friends who are normies (MTN/LTN) who are genuinely not jealous of you whatsoever. This will be gigahard in West because they’ll never actually say they’re jealous of you even if they are. In EE where I previously lived guys dgaf abt looks so anyone will be happy to hang/go slaying with anyone. Legit chads will go to club with LTN-s and LTNs will be happy to go just cause they’re good friends. Anyways for West, what I did with them, even coincidentally, which is to ask them to go clubbing is good test looking back.

Anyways, I’ll be doing 1. because I don’t want to be with coper pussies who are secretly insecure af :lul: :lul: :lul:

We’re all gonna make it brah.

credit to @Shogun and @kebab for helping me make this realization, I truly transcended now, and understand my normie friends.
jealousy theory, water thread

so what, i should be hiding irl then and never go out, my face wil be seen!!!
Not a good idea to post ur face here if ur trucel u might end up being a blueprint and get bullied by tiktokcels

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Not a good idea to post ur face here if ur trucel u might end up being a blueprint and get bullied by tiktokcels
im not that bad tho

Sure go ahead
Fasfasfasf
its okay bro i will looksmax

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax