normies have so brutal double standards

lestoa

lestoa

✨❤️🌼🌸
Whenever I hear normies talking about incels, they start by saying that you should work on your personality blah blah blah. But then when you explain blackpill to these faggots they just say "just work on your looks bro and stop crying" you stupid 80 IQ faggot I thought my fucking personality was the problem "women have it just as hard bro" omg my blood is starting to boil I'm clenching my fists I'm biting my teeth I'm starting to sweat bcs of anger when these stupid faggots say things like that to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, shia.jihadist, Darkeningstar and 7 others
sry for this fag rage i was angry

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, USERΝAME and 2 others
Whenever I hear normies talking about incels, they start by saying that you should work on your personality blah blah blah. But then when you explain blackpill to these faggots they just say "just work on your looks bro and stop crying" you stupid 80 IQ faggot I thought my fucking personality was the problem "women have it just as hard bro" omg my blood is starting to boil I'm clenching my fists I'm biting my teeth I'm starting to sweat bcs of my anger when these stupid faggots say things like that to me.

I love seeing normies get divorced raped

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
yeah women have it hard

trying to find which chad to get dicked down for that day

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Whenever I hear normies talking about incels, they start by saying that you should work on your personality blah blah blah. But then when you explain blackpill to these faggots they just say "just work on your looks bro and stop crying" you stupid 80 IQ faggot I thought my fucking personality was the problem "women have it just as hard bro" omg my blood is starting to boil I'm clenching my fists I'm biting my teeth I'm starting to sweat bcs of anger when these stupid faggots say things like that to me.
They simply say it because they have a social filter

If you took many of the people who say that one by one you would see that they don't think so