Normies ignore you

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
I remember how sometimes I tried to tell this guy something and he looked away, and then leaved. Damn and don't think "he is just rude", No, it's like each one of them can't pay attention to things around them for too long. Or why do you think they do this?

I've talked with legit Non-Nt people and they almost never do this, they always listen to what I say. Even though sometimes they don't look me at the eyes, I always get an answer. Some even say sorry like if I were their dad or smth when they didn't listen to me.

It annoys me not only because doing this it's disrespecting the other person, but because it really feels like you are interacting with some npc. You want to talk to him but an animation is triggered and then he leaves and can't interact with him anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Iasacrko, socialcel and 15 others
didnt read but sorry that hapenned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and BitchBoy
I remember how sometimes I tried to tell this guy something and he looked away, and then leaved. Damn and don't think "he is just rude", No, it's like each one of them can't pay attention to things around them for too long. Or why do you think they do this?

I've talked with legit Non-Nt people and they almost never do this, they always listen to what I say. Even though sometimes they don't look me at the eyes, I always get an answer. Some even say sorry like if I were their dad or smth when they didn't listen to me.

It annoys me not only because doing this it's disrespecting the other person, but because it really feels like you are interacting with some npc. You want to talk to him but an animation is triggered and then he leaves and can't interact with him anymore.
npcs are annoying as fuck

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Primalsplit and Jamaldickjavontus
Always talk less than necessary

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, fuxkdakikez, forevermirin and 4 others
Call them a faggot next time, should call their attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and pig_face
Always talk less than necessary
I wasn't blackpilled yet
Yeah I used to talk a lot back then, I was just very friendly
Then I became more quiet when my friends left
Now I understand I did this cuz of these people

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews and autistic_tendencies
your are dirt to them, its brutal.

Damn and don't think "he is just rude", No, it's like each one of them can't pay attention to things around them for too long. Or why do you think they do this?
He was rude. Simple.

Never happened to me. Must be a "you-problem“

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I wasn't blackpilled yet
Yeah I used to talk a lot back then, I was just very friendly
Then I became more quiet when my friends left
Now I understand I did this cuz of these people
The more quiet you get the easier it gets to ignore you this happened to me

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
What did you do
For looksmaxxing? I mostly grew up. I became a lot more attractive at 16-17 compared to when i was average looking at 14-15. My skin ligtened as well.

most of ppl nowadays are just sticked to their phone and they barely hear what you say

nothing new tbh

I'm unable to deliver an opinion on your post because I haven't held proper social interactions in the past 3 years, so I can't relate.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
most of ppl nowadays are just sticked to their phone and they barely hear what you say

nothing new tbh
Most people definitely do allocate their focus into mobile phones, at least that's what I recall from my previous observations.

Normies will purposely ignore especially if you’re non NT and since most of us are high inhib we won’t say nothing. Second we do it they start sperging out and whining. It’s time to start calling them faggots when they do this but I hate people and haven’t socialized in a year I will continue this

Last edited:
  • +1
Normies will purposely ignore especially if you’re non NT and since most of us are high inhib we won’t say nothing. Second we do it they start sperging out and whining. It’s time to start calling them faggots when they do this
okay faggot

EL

same i get ignored aswell

Normies will purposely ignore especially if you’re non NT and since most of us are high inhib we won’t say nothing. Second we do it they start sperging out and whining. It’s time to start calling them faggots when they do this but I hate people and haven’t socialized in a year I will continue this
nah this only happens to framecels.

how many people do you think “ignore him” when he’s talking to them?

View attachment IMG_9640.webp

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
nah this only happens to framecels.

how many people do you think “ignore him” when he’s talking to them?

View attachment 2712857
True but no HTN + framecel is going to experience this because Normie men don’t disrespect attractive men

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
I used to be a incel like you until I took an arrow to the knee

• +1
Reactions: 5’6 Darktriad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and ElTruecel
incel fanasty
Cope that’s the truth. This larp about PrettyBoys not getting respect is ogre cope nobody disrespects them irl. I legit saw NT MTN and even more androgynous LTNs gaining respect from males just due to being NT as well.

but like regardless it should be obvious to anyone glasses are probably the biggest indicator for Im high inhib walk all over me or I’m low inhib but I’m just a barking dog walk all over me. Glasses if you’re ofc really skinny is essentially going to give you that bitch pheno

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Cope that’s the truth. This larp about PrettyBoys not getting respect is ogre cope nobody disrespects them irl. I legit saw NT MTN and even more androgynous LTNs gaining respect from males just due to being NT as well.

but like regardless it should be obvious to anyone glasses are probably the biggest indicator for Im high inhib walk all over me or I’m low inhib but I’m just a barking dog walk all over me. Glasses if you’re ofc really skinny is essentially going to give you that bitch pheno
nigga i'm one of the biggest pro prettyboys in the forum, pretty boys have completely take over in social standings since tiktok like the most popular niggas ay my school were "prettyboys"

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I also ignore people all the time without realising so its not an issue

nigga i'm one of the biggest pro prettyboys in the forum, pretty boys have completely take over in social standings since tiktok like the most popular niggas ay my school were "prettyboys"
This has been a thing before tiktok

This has been a thing before tiktok
yeah but not as wide, now it's even bigger espically with the tiktok haircuts all the little niggers have the same shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ElTruecel