Normies in my country are posting Hitler quotes on Instagram

just the complete hypocrisy and victim mentality. they don't care about muslims doing whatever but as soon as someone else does anything for whatever reason they'll go out into the streets and shout like a horde of imbeciles and whore for attention from the rest of the world. because if they really cared about civilians dying from airstrikes, they'd go protest and overthrow their dumb hamas leadership. but obviously most seem to support or at least not mind them. and there's plenty such cases.

and noone seems to really like them. people in the west don't like them (only leftard soycucks pretend they do), in india people don't like them, the jews don't like them, slavs don't like them. it's not working out well for them and calling me a xenophobe or whatever stupid made up word you learned from western soyboys is not gonna make it better either.

yeah that's because then you'd try to genocide them
i think you’re too far gone honestly, it’s laughable if you think the majority of muslims want to harm anyone else. You are ignorant and it shows

i don’t agree with either of their actions but unfortunately war is war and in the grand scheme of things Israel is the ones doing the oppressing/evil

Things were just fine before uncle sam became israel’s best friend

i suggest you take your head out of your arse and me calling you a xenophobe doesn’t make it any less valid, lol @ ur use of buzzwords

i think you’re too far gone honestly, it’s laughable if you think the majority of muslims want to harm anyone else. You are ignorant and it shows

i don’t agree with either of their actions but unfortunately war is war and in the grand scheme of things Israel is the ones doing the oppressing/evil

Things were just fine before uncle sam became israel’s best friend

i suggest you take your head out of your arse and me calling you a xenophobe doesn’t make it any less valid, lol @ ur use of buzzwords
do you condemn hamas?

Yes, they are private letters Hitler sent to Himler where he said how the arabs should have won the battle of Tours 732, because islam as a religion is closer to the aryan then Christianity
Brutal jfl at how Germans resented the French this much, can't blame them to the French are biggest cucks I have ever seen. Like.. They even named their capital 'Paris":feelskek:

muslims because of their obnoxious mentality and it shows in that they don't seem to get along with anyone no matter where they are on the face of this earth
Not true. We get along with the sinic, South American and Japanese civilizations because we don't border them

Every civilization that borders each other is at 'conflict' this is the default state. Nothing can be done against this other then to have a state of agreement. Our government's can't seem to have an agreement with you because you have your nose in places it doesn't belong. It's not Muslims that push their values in your throat rather it's the west doing this to us. We are pressured to 'open up' 'become modern' 'become liberal'. The only reason the stupid actions of us is overlooked is because it gives opportunity for your leaders to be occupied with us and further push their values. That's all the reason to it

It just so happens that we border most of them, we are in the middle not at the edges of the world so by default we would be having more wars. That's all to it. No Muslim cares for any Western nation or what religion they have let alone incite war for it jfl. Even in imperial times no Muslim would want to expand past southern France and Italy. Northern Europe was a cloudy cold place. It was not a satisfying place to be in.

Indeed

Last edited: