Normies love to tip toe around the blackpill

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Normies avoid the blackpill like dogshit on the sidewalk when you ask them the important questions.

I asked a female colleague of mine what she looks for in a man and she says the usual: common interests, emotional intelligence, yada yada, basically the male version of herself. Even went as far as saying money doesn’t matter despite being broke herself.

Then I challenged her with “If a man was 4’11 and met that exact criteria, does he have a shot?” To her, apparently he would. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, slimeszn3, watah and 2 others
i hate foids and crackers

• JFL
Reactions: mulattocel
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Normies avoid the blackpill like dogshit on the sidewalk when you ask them the important questions.

I asked a female colleague of mine what she looks for in a man and she says the usual: common interests, emotional intelligence, yada yada, basically the male version of herself. Even went as far as saying money doesn’t matter despite being broke herself.

Then I challenged her with “If a man was 4’11 and met that exact criteria, does he have a shot?” To her, apparently he would. :lul:
I mean logically think about it.

If it was 200AD and your wife was like “I like ugabuga more cause he’s 6’0”” you’d probably murder her.

Women are basically never honest due to that.

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
i use to hate niggers untill i realized i hate how cringe whiteys are
At least a black girl will be honest about her physical preferences whereas a whiteoid would be the perfect proponent of the blackpill yet dodge that shit like no other.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and BrokenCharm
I mean logically think about it.

If it was 200AD and your wife was like “I like ugabuga more cause he’s 6’0”” you’d probably murder her.

Women are basically never honest due to that.
Disingenuity is ingrained in their dna from survival instinct

Ask her if she would a curry 😹😹

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and watah
It acc pisses me off to no end how they just try and lie like that. Tf is the point

It acc pisses me off to no end how they just try and lie like that. Tf is the point
Literally no ROI especially in a controlled environment like work. Foids don’t get ostracized for the truth regardless

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3