Normies love using the word insecure

muhammad18347

muhammad18347

Luminary
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Posts
4,723
Reputation
8,098
Idk why they use it as a derogatory term

When ever someone calls me insecure I just say "yeah I am I cant control it"

They use it as such a negative term for no reason at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, kiing_ronk, D02 and 11 others
Nah personally I hate using it
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, kiing_ronk, keubool and 1 other person
Idk why they use it as a derogatory term

When ever someone calls me insecure I just say "yeah I am I cant control it"

They use it as such a negative term for no reason at all
it's derogatory towards males because it's immoral for a man to not be secure with himself and his place in society

anything indicating otherwise would mean that society is not morally perfect and that the world isn't just which is a horrifying idea for normies
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, kiing_ronk, nqx05 and 4 others
are you even afghani? cuz this is afghan territory buddy!




@AscendHQ
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrueAfghan, kiing_ronk, AscendHQ and 1 other person
I avoid using that word entirely unless I notice obvious neurotypical tactics like when they blatantly are negging/ trying to make you question an obvious fact about yourself

There’s something insufferable about pretending to understand someone else’s self image without warrant
 
  • +1
Reactions: kiing_ronk, Ꭰarwin, NDscandi and 2 others
notice how no girl gets flamed for being insecure even though they cake themselves in makeup and talk about their bdd openly whereas if a man does it people will dogpile on him even if it's for something innocuous

again male inadequacy is immoral to normies
 
  • +1
Reactions: kiing_ronk, Big Dick Randy and muhammad18347
@AscendHQ grab my AK, we are taking muhammad here hostage
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, kiing_ronk, muhammad18347 and 1 other person
Idk why they use it as a derogatory term

When ever someone calls me insecure I just say "yeah I am I cant control it"

They use it as such a negative term for no reason at all
Mostly females are using it
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhammad18347
Idk why they use it as a derogatory term

When ever someone calls me insecure I just say "yeah I am I cant control it"

They use it as such a negative term for no reason at all
Also the word "hypocrite" or "narcissist" or even "selfish" and I take it gladly
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and muhammad18347
Also the word "hypocrite" or "narcissist" or even "selfish" and I take it gladly
Nah they are bad I personally wouldn't take it gladly
 
  • +1
Reactions: nqx05 and skool
it's a deep flaw that's socially acceptable and makes you appear smart and reasonable

normies love the passive aggressive
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhammad18347
  • +1
Reactions: skool and muhammad18347
Nah they are bad I personally wouldn't take it gladly
Just going to gym and taking care of myself or having normal confidence gets me that. U know normies who don't actually know the meaning and keep throwing it
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhammad18347
Idk why they use it as a derogatory term

When ever someone calls me insecure I just say "yeah I am I cant control it"

They use it as such a negative term for no reason at all
It's just a cope to shame ppl that aren't attractive, for knowing they aren't and exposing societys cruelty towards them by accepting and thus reflecting it.
Does this make sense?
Read Foreign Language GIF

(All this leftists world view stuff is water obj)
 
  • +1
Reactions: kiing_ronk and muhammad18347
Idk why they use it as a derogatory term

When ever someone calls me insecure I just say "yeah I am I cant control it"

They use it as such a negative term for no reason at all
Sorry for not wanting to put it back in when it slips out for the dude fucking my girl guess I am insecure :soy:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: muhammad18347
It's just a cope to shame ppl that aren't attractive, for knowing they aren't and exposing societys cruelty towards them by accepting and thus reflecting it.
Does this make sense?
Read Foreign Language GIF

(All this leftists world view stuff is water obj)
Idk why they use it as a derogatory term

When ever someone calls me insecure I just say "yeah I am I cant control it"

They use it as such a negative term for no reason at all
[...]

If an subhuman dude acts like nothing happens,
(that he isn't treated horrible and that this treatment and his acknowledgement of the fact that it's cause of his looks alone, like it wouldn't drastically change his quality of life and his behavior, )
he let's foids get away with it, without them looking like the bad guys, "cause hey, he's fine with it am I right?"

It's just about exposing foids and society by NOT SUPRESSING THE DAMAGE OF THEIR behavior.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: muhammad18347

Similar threads

valentine
Replies
9
Views
61
ghoulmania
ghoulmania
TrueAfghan
Replies
5
Views
46
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
dreamz
Replies
14
Views
91
SoundnVision
SoundnVision
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
67
VHSHORROR
VHSHORROR
melvin the cucko
Replies
13
Views
59
melvin the cucko
melvin the cucko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top