D
Deleted member 17578
Emerald
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2022
- Posts
- 39,859
- Reputation
- 94,813
Had a meetup with some housemates and a few outsiders tonight.
Shit was quite boring overall. Lots of quiet moments, people not talking whatsoever.
I took the lead and started asking a lot of questions and also telling some stories about sex, drugs and parties. Easily NTmogging everyone by making things more personal and interesting.
Result? Everyone ditched me and I am on my own now.
Fuck
I will never get a social circle. I am too extravagant and NTmaxxed for cuckmaxxed normies
Shit was quite boring overall. Lots of quiet moments, people not talking whatsoever.
I took the lead and started asking a lot of questions and also telling some stories about sex, drugs and parties. Easily NTmogging everyone by making things more personal and interesting.
Result? Everyone ditched me and I am on my own now.
Fuck
I will never get a social circle. I am too extravagant and NTmaxxed for cuckmaxxed normies
fucking autistic subhumans.