Screenshot 20230202 200443
Screenshot 20230202 200456
Screenshot 20230202 200518
Screenshot 20230202 200527
Screenshot 20230202 200533

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Looks234, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
notice how every single one of them does not have themselves as their pfp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 11875, curryboy123 and 22 others
Peak autism

IMG_6376.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, fruitgunpop, efidescontinuado and 2 others
Rule 1 about PSL is that you don't talke about PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, overtier1011, Agendum and 4 others
It's pointless trying to educate normies about this shit they are too emotional and biased. Best to keep this community a secret such that only those with a genuine curiosity to learn about aesthetics find it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 24347 and 11 others

Simpcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 24347 and 7 others
I can't believe how many people still make women look like the victims of beauty standards.

Female beauty standard mimimi so hard!!! :( It looks like this:
- Go to hair salon
- Makeup
- Lip filler
- Don't be fat
- Act like you're actually making progress in the gym even though your glutes are only fat and not from the 40kg you squat (they train for the sake of being able to tell others @Arborist probably knows what I mean)
- The frame (hourglass) is very common. Way more women have the ideal frame for their gender than men have for theirs.

Conclusion: Fraud with softmaxes lol

Male beauty standard mostly relies on hard / unchangable features, no need to go into detail.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, poopoohead, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
2261727 73DA6421 276E 4789 9E11 F500844A58D1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and Pupur
I can't believe how many people still make women look like the victims of beauty standards.

Female beauty standard mimimi so hard!!! :( It looks like this:
- Go to hair salon
- Makeup
- Lip filler
- Don't be fat
- Act like you're actually making progress in the gym even though your glutes are only fat and not from the 40kg you squat (they train for the sake of being able to tell others @Arborist probably knows what I mean)
- The frame (hourglass) is very common. Way more women have the ideal frame for their gender than men have for theirs.

Conclusion: Fraud with softmaxes lol

Male beauty standard mostly relies on hard / unchangable features, no need to go into detail.
exactly. even the extremely ugly have it easier than the average dude
1671035700 carolineellisontwittercopy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 24444, capybara and 1 other person
I've still yet to see a single woman in real life that actually looks like she lifts.

Rule 1 about PSL is that you don't talke about PSL
It's pointless trying to educate normies about this shit they are too emotional and bias. Best to keep this community a secret such that only those with a genuine curiosity to learn about aesthetics find it.
any normalfag can come here and ss our posts and laugh at it with his cattle friends. niggers like syrianpsycho even posted this forum before to tiktok dogs

The hubris of these people. How dare you rate these women as anything less than a 10, regardless of how they look!

Not everyone is a 10, fucking get over it. Your car might be nicer than mine, doesn't make it a ferrari and doesn't mean my opinion is invalid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Mindfucked, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others
Anyone who says that girl is less than 8/10 should be disregarded.

r/TrueRateMe is swarmed with incels who enjoy giving beautiful women mediocre scores. Some have admitted to it.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado