FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKK

THIS WEBSITE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP ASAP
@her @Kingkellz @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Kingston, Need2Ascend, Fahkumram and 2 others
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKK

THIS WEBSITE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP ASAP
@her @Kingkellz @Alexanderr
@Sergeant or @Master would be the only people capable of doing so. Nevertheless, I’m sure this forum isn't going private regardless.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Hightwolf, bugeye and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 9989
LOOOOL

Normies as in mainstream society? Because the first bitch is 3/10 with paint on her face.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
Hey you guys are like 6 years late into this game

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Ice screenshot 20201206 093031
Ice screenshot 20201206 092634

Ice screenshot 20201206 093020

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingston, Fahkumram, Deleted member 8632 and 6 others
Didn’t this tik tok get 1.2+ million likes? With an app like Tik Tok, which revolves mainly around looks, it’s simply a matter of time before something like looksmaxing blows up on it.
Looksmaxing & self-improvement is now more important than it’s ever been before.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Kingston, Need2Ascend and 6 others
It's true, I am the normie
Currently have a huge tiktok exposé on this site in the works
Say goodbye fuckers

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingston, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
Didn’t this tik tok get 1.2+ million likes? With an app like Tik Tok, which revolves mainly around looks, it’s simply a matter of time before something like looksmaxing blows up on it.
Looksmaxing & self-improvement is now more important than it’s ever been before.

Legit that's why the comments are such cage fuel
They are ready to dedicate their life to it
But they don't even know what to do

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Mewing is cope anyway, at best its preventing further donward growth but that is about it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kingston, datboijj and Slendercel
Mewing is cope I hope that it continues to be the number one cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, RAITEIII and Slendercel
Mewing is cope and secondly this forum is immune to normies because this forum isn't just looksmaxxing. We talk about a lot of shir, for an outsider we're mad and should be in an asylum.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Lolcel and Patient A
Mewing is cope I hope that it continues to be the number one cope
Sure, but Mewing is what led me to this site and the blackpill in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 8244 and 3 others
Sure, but Mewing is what led me to this site and the blackpill in the first place.
Mewing is cope and secondly this forum is immune to normies because this forum isn't just looksmaxxing. We talk about a lot of shir, for an outsider we're mad and should be in an asylum.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Absolute cope. Most people on this forum are greycels who are relatively normal, it’s only the most active users here who act like complete autists. This forum is already filled with normies.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Kingston and RAITEIII
They found out years ago when astrosky and some other fags started making mewing videos on youtube. I can't go on 4chan or reddit or any other place without seeing people talk about mewing.

Idiots will believe anything.

They found out years ago when astrosky and some other fags started making mewing videos on youtube. I can't go on 4chan or reddit or any other place without seeing people talk about mewing.

Idiots will believe anything.

strong lmao everytime I see some retard redditor recommend mewing

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

Imagine if they find out about bonesmashing
Would be funny but they are Not stupid enough to actualy do this

Absolute cope. Most people on this forum are greycels who are relatively normal, it’s only the most active users here who act like complete autists. This forum is already filled with normies.
I will try to answer later. I prefer to shitpost right now (in off topic).

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
They've known for ages. Some mewing videos have millions of views

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Mike mew has already been viral
But i dont think most normies would be able to autismmog us and spend much time into the details that we do here to improve tiny chunks of our appearance
Also they are low inhib and bluepilled af in general , surgeries and fillers already have a bad reputation among them ( they mostly see bad results on mainstream media jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Kingston, Fahkumram and Hightwolf
Give it 6 months and someone will make this exact same thread

Mewing is cope and secondly this forum is immune to normies because this forum isn't just looksmaxxing. We talk about a lot of shit, for an outsider we're mad and should be in an asylum.
the problem isn't them becoming active users but it's them getting and using all the info collected on this site. At least we have best of the best but even 100 rep isn't that hard and ppl spam to get it and there is still a ton of info if you just look for it here.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
Normies are using mewing to Look better in photos they are to stupid to do this everyday

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Mike mew has already been viral
But i dont think most normies would be able to autismmog us and spend much time into the details that we do here to improve tiny chunks of our appearance
Also they are low inhib and bluepilled af in general , surgeries and fillers already have a bad reputation among them ( they mostly see bad results on mainstream media jfl)
High inhib*

this was my progression
naturally bluepilled subhuman -> watchng redpill yutube vids -> mewing reddit -> discovering blackpill -> can't un-blackpill myself after softmaxxing