Why do normies refuse to talk about Jewish control?

Cause goyim are stupid cattle. The jews were right about yall

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Why didn’t you tag me , Jews themselves made them lower iq , manipulating the media

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
because thats racist

Because Jews want them to, they can push their agendas and divide the people in America and Western nations into hating each other instead of rising up to Jewish control. They're also using this war to cover up the rise in mass immigration and LGBTQ
For what purpose?
Prevent a rise in rebels. Pass more anti-Semiticism laws and control the people

Why didn’t you tag me , Jews themselves made them lower iq , manipulating the media
Sorry, I didn't know you were into this stuff. I’ll remember to tag you next time

• +1
Reactions: gigell
it's fear, plain and simple. they fear they will be canceled and ostracized for speaking the truth. normies are hyper social their world is completely oriented around the social world, therefore they cannot think, say, or do anything that might jeopardize their place in the social hierarchy. i remember when normies killed themselves during quarantine because they couldn't hang out with friends, that is the extent of their dependence on other people's presence, opinions, and approval.
Cope.

Most "normies" either barely encounter actual Jews irl or have positive experiences with them if they do.

You ask the average Joe if they'd rather live in Beverly Hills(full of Middle Eastern Jews) or Dearborn, Michigan(full of Middle Eastern Muslims ), 90% will chose Beverly Hills in less than a split second.

Jews are basically integrated with middle-upper class White America and aren't known to cause any surface level problems.

The Jews you're expecting normies to focus on are elitists who aren't that visible. And it's true that they don't call them out but elitists in general don't get called out because they remain in the shadows pulling the strings.

Also, the Israel/Palestine debate has always been divisive for decades.

Sorry, I didn't know you were into this stuff. I’ll remember to tag you next time
No , Im working on a mega thread about what things Jews do and what to avoid. Also I’m trying to figure out if Jews are controlled by someone more evil

• +1
I once met an black Jew. He looked very grim. He was wearing a kippah and an black coat even though it was hot that day.

• JFL
Reactions: JD_25
You ask the average Joe if they'd rather live in Beverly Hills(full of Middle Eastern Jews) or Dearborn, Michigan(full of Middle Eastern Muslims ), 90% will chose Beverly Hills in less than a split second
Jews in America are more peaceful and high inhb compared to muslims who don’t really make up 2% of the population yet
on are elitists who aren't that visible. And it's true that they don't call them out but elitists in general don't get called out because they remain in the shadows pulling the strings.
Jews are the elite; they’re the ones promoting LGBTQ, feminism, interracial couples and mass immigration.
Elon musk is also controlled by the Jews;
OIPYqRp9rqEZiY9yFCRdhfwoAHaHP

• +1
No , Im working on a mega thread about what things Jews do and what to avoid. Also I’m trying to figure out if Jews are controlled by someone more evil
I can’t wait for that thread. Tag me if you remember. Thanks in advance

• +1
Jewish control is a myth. Anyways embrace our new incumbent president of Mexico!

4171698 1717295603482533

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, mike21 and 8uAte
at the root of most things, people want power and control, with the jews, it's to the point of pathology.

jews essentially have the highest concentration of narcissism, psychopathy, machievallianism, and schizophrenia, which makes them prone to criminality. this is why even in legitimate businesses, they are compulsively corrupt like bernie madoff

61h0NeXYz9L.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, rg1235 and 8uAte
I'm 100% sure normies at least have two brain cells left

Even those who are pro-Palestine refuse to acknowledge Jewish Control

Jews promote LGBTQ, transgenderism, degen feminism, mass immigration, endless wars, and communism using the media and social media. They want the whole world to be as divided as possible; we cannot have these in people power.

When Israel was attacked on October 7, all the left wing and right wing politicians were pro-Israel. Western nations Stood in full solidarity with Israel. All the mainstream media, such as CNN, the Times, ABC, and Fox News, are pro-Israel. Commies like Bernie Sanders and AOC were all pro-Isreal.
Joe Biden and Donald Trump are both pro-Israel and willing to send endless amounts of American tax dollars to Israel, even if working-class Americans oppose funding the endless wars using their tax money. Western politicians care about Israel more than their own country.

Normies see this but refuse to acknowledge Jewish control
While trying to make small talk with someone, whenever I bring up Jewish control, I am accused of being a Nazi bigot or Anti-Semitic

pro-Palestine Jewish voice for peace is controlled opposition;

Israel admitted to creating hamas;

There is Endless proof Media is controlled by (((them)
Certain Bible quotes are illegal in America;

View attachment 2992768

The first ever transgender surgery on the planet was performed by Magnus Hirschfeld. ((((A homosexual man)))
The very first transgender surgery in America was performed by Stanley Biber, who was a rabbi;

stanley-biber-1.jpg

Communist China was created by the Jewish clique and serves their interests;

View attachment 3002719

@lemonnz @n9wiff @BigJimsWornOutTires @Xtra @Aladin what’s wrong with normies?

No matter who wins the president election the Jews will win.

• +1
All I’m saying is I’ve never seen a poor Jew 🤷‍♂️

• +1
it’s a stupid alt right meme
The true controllers are invisible
deluded kike cope. Anyone who says uses this is point is usually retarded and doesn’t even know what usury/central banking is

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Whatever and 8uAte
deluded kike cope. Anyone who says uses this is point is usually retarded and doesn’t even know what usury/central banking is
Isn’t usury banned in Islam
Who’s to say they aren’t running things

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and ElTruecel
jews essentially have the highest concentration of narcissism, psychopathy, machievallianism, and schizophrenia, which makes them prone to criminality. this is why even in legitimate businesses, they are compulsively corrupt like bernie madoff
just high IQ side-effects

at the root of most things, people want power and control, with the jews, it's to the point of pathology.

61h0NeXYz9L.jpg
funny thing is he was jewish himself but was completely woke on them

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
1) it’s not worth it, anyone who talks about it loses everything so why bother

2) before it was a very niche alt rabbit hole to talk about jews, people are waking up especially thanks to the recent war

3) JFL at ppl calling jews high IQ they’re retarded they let in brown refugees into america and europe not realizing that those brown refugees will be the ones in positions of power in a few years and will completely fuck them over

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Because jews have no power in the world, only cis straight white men do!

Best thread ive ever seen on this forum currently, the same normies that are against incels and spit feminism bullshit lgbtq transgender bullshit are the same fags that support israel. Islam is Peace

They may be pro-Palestine, but they still refuse to talk about Jewish control and believe we need more anti-Semitism laws

Most of them support Palestine because they only see Palestinians as “oppressed brown people” since TikTok told them
Those antisemitism laws make it illegal to criticize Israel in any way which most young leftists do not support. The Jews play two games: order and chaos. Order for Israel and chaos for the rest of the world. Liberals like chaos, but they don’t like order, hence they will never support Israel.

Those antisemitism laws make it illegal to criticize Israel in any way which most young leftists do not support
Leftists say that criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic which I agree with, however, those same leftists also support other censorship laws that they deem is "anti Semitic" or that call out Jewish control

Leftists say that criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic which I agree with, however, those same leftists also support other censorship laws that they deem is "anti Semitic" or that call out Jewish control
Well those leftist will eventually have to make the connection that the reason their taxpayer money keeps going to bombing kids in Gaza is because it AIPAC. But will normies ever make that connection?

Zionism is the problem

I'm 100% sure normies at least have two brain cells left

Even those who are pro-Palestine refuse to acknowledge Jewish Control

Jews promote LGBTQ, transgenderism, degen feminism, mass immigration, endless wars, and communism using the media and social media. They want the whole world to be as divided as possible; we cannot have these in people power.

When Israel was attacked on October 7, all the left wing and right wing politicians were pro-Israel. Western nations Stood in full solidarity with Israel. All the mainstream media, such as CNN, the Times, ABC, and Fox News, are pro-Israel. Commies like Bernie Sanders and AOC were all pro-Isreal.
Joe Biden and Donald Trump are both pro-Israel and willing to send endless amounts of American tax dollars to Israel, even if working-class Americans oppose funding the endless wars using their tax money. Western politicians care about Israel more than their own country.

Normies see this but refuse to acknowledge Jewish control
While trying to make small talk with someone, whenever I bring up Jewish control, I am accused of being a Nazi bigot or Anti-Semitic

pro-Palestine Jewish voice for peace is controlled opposition;

Israel admitted to creating hamas;

There is Endless proof Media is controlled by (((them)
Certain Bible quotes are illegal in America;

View attachment 2992768

The first ever transgender surgery on the planet was performed by Magnus Hirschfeld. ((((A homosexual man)))
The very first transgender surgery in America was performed by Stanley Biber, who was a rabbi;

stanley-biber-1.jpg

Communist China was created by the Jewish clique and serves their interests;

View attachment 3002719

@lemonnz @n9wiff @BigJimsWornOutTires @Xtra @Aladin what’s wrong with normies?

jews own phub onlyfans and grinder its clear what there agenda is 6 million wasnt enough

I’m now becoming convinced that white people have always been Jew cucks, man. White nationalism never existed and it’s a psyop

Part of the Jew matrix is to convince you that you are either “free” or that freedom once existed

What if we were never actually free?

Our entire history constructed not only to make us dumb and confused, but also to make us think that we were free

Why you can’t change subverted, brainwashed people. Quote from Bezmenov:

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore.

A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.
The facts tell nothing to him.

Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures.
Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union, and show him a concentration camp,
he will refuse to believe it, until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom.

When the military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that.
That is the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

They are all just actors in this Jewish end game war.

I’ll tell you exactly what happens.

Israel is about to start a war with Lebanon. It will then expand to Iran

It will then expand to East versus West

West will lose, East will implement the final stages of the JWO

Because they're jews. They control media

Have you posted a thread on this to date or no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back