normies take it personally if an aspie doesnt talk to them. they concern troll and neg.

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
had to leave university to work and get money, have been working for a about 3 months now.

got a message from a female WITH A BOYFRIEND asking ‘how is your mental health, people were talking and said you left suddenly and thats out of character’

bare in mind these same normies were constantly trying to mog me and put me down. why the fuck do I owe these people an explanation? people were talking? I know how normies are. normies do concern trolling all the time. when a normie asks how are you mentally, they want you to show weakness so they can feel better about themselves. they concern troll and say ‘im worried about that person’

really they mean ‘that person is weak, we are stronger’

they love to do this when said ‘weak’ person is actually someone who is much stronger then they are, so they can bring them down and undermine them.

remember you dont owe these people shit.

I told her ‘thanks for asking, but I only left because I really needed to get money. im doing fine.’

never ever show weakness to normalscum. I showed weakness 1x to these people and they treated me like a cancer patient since. show weakness only to the most trusted fanily member, or online forums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 20652 and 21 others
She probaly wanna fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Annihilator, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Because normies think they are superior to you and them talking to you itself a privilege

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Britmaxxer, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
You dont owe normies shit. Fuck em

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, GetShrekt, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
had to leave university to work and get money, have been working for a about 3 months now.

got a message from a female WITH A BOYFRIEND asking ‘how is your mental health, people were talking and said you left suddenly and thats out of character’

bare in mind these same normies were constantly trying to mog me and put me down. why the fuck do I owe these people an explanation? people were talking? I know how normies are. normies do concern trolling all the time. when a normie asks how are you mentally, they want you to show weakness so they can feel better about themselves. they concern troll and say ‘im worried about that person’

they love to do this when said ‘weak’ person is actually someone who is much stronger then they are, so they can bring them down and undermine them.

I told her ‘thanks for asking, but I only left because I really needed to get money. im doing fine.’

never ever show weakness to normalscum. I showed weakness 1x to these people and they treated me like a cancer patient since. show weakness only to the most trusted fanily member, or online forums.
same got autism
at my job, didnt talk to anyone
people are nto real to me in general, i cant help it
after 2 years in same class, with teachers doing roll calls 1 or 2 times a day
i still knew nobodies name.
then new student would be introduced and we had to introduce EACH OTHER cuz haha funny game right
the fucking embarassment when i knew nobody at all after years jfl

at job ppl said i hate them, i never talk, i need to talk more and so on
bro wtf am i supposed to talk about
i have nothing
i dont smalltalk
sigh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 20652, Trilogy and 4 others
Ah ah

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and aBetterMii
I have a similar story.

This one time the teacher put me and a couple other normalfags in a group to work on something. I didn’t say anything at all and just did my shit and went back to my seat. While I was about to leave they were like “bro why are you leaving stay here” I didn’t say anything and still went back to my seat. After a few minutes a girl who was there came up to me and said something but I had my AirPods turned up all the way and couldn’t hear her. I also completely ignored her as well and didn’t even look up to acknowledge her.

Stupid fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Trilogy, dirtydorito and 5 others
I have a similar story.

This one time the teacher put me and a couple other normalfags in a group to work on something. I didn’t say anything at all and just did my shit and went back to my seat. While I was about to leave they were like “bro why are you leaving stay here” I didn’t say anything and still went back to my seat. After a few minutes a girl who was there came up to me and said something but I had my AirPods turned up all the way and couldn’t hear her. I also completely ignored her as well and didn’t even look up to acknowledge her.

Stupid fucks
I fucking hate normalshits and their pathetic fragile egos

for a while I thought normies were these enlightened better people, who had the same thought processes as me but were just ‘better’ somehow

but they really are just stupid fucking cattle, I will never understand them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, thegoat, Aladin and 2 others
Sympathy is the lowest form of respect.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, ManletBlackcel, disillusioned and 2 others
I have a similar story.

Stupid fucks
I fucking hate normalshits and their pathetic fragile egos

for a while I thought normies were these enlightened better people, who had the same thought processes as me but were just ‘better’ somehow

but they really are just stupid fucking cattle, I will never understand them.
yeah, plenty of those experiences at job and in school.
Entire school was talking behind my back.
I just dont talk with people, i dont talk or engage at all. Its not voluntairy, I dont make the decision to just sit there in brooding silence like an edgelord. Its just me.
I feel no need to engage 99% of the time.

And when I do, guess what happens?
I get shitted on, I'm the subject of ridicule, the 5th wheel etc...

Or I hear someone talk about a topic that is interesting to me, so I approach them, thinking we will have a conversation.
Nope. Most often they dont know shit about the subject or just give me cold shoulder.

Thats another thing, even when I try to be casually friendly to the best of my ability, aka, "how was ur week end budy boyo haha, cool shit haha" - people usually just ignore me.
This has happened many times. I would repeat myself up to 3 times and they just ignore me.
Im standing right next to them. We are alone in an otherwise empty room.

At other times people mimicked my voice and talked like robots.
Others have said I sound like im reading from a book.
And when im engaged and happy, im told I sound like im on drugs, cocaine, whatever.

I cant win with these people, no matter what I do, I am punished.
The only solution is to retreat, rot, damage control.

Today is my 25th birthday and Im still perplexed by how these people even work. I cant comprehend it.
I mean, Ive read books on the subject but I cant believe this shit is real.
I've attached an epub file.
Book written by an autistic man about the common folk.

Its insane, I cant believe they really are like he describes, the relativism etc...
When I realized I had autism, I always started from a position of negation, aka, that I did not have it, and then looked for counter evidence.
I went from thinking the difference between me and them were minor at best
to realizing we are almost a different species.

Converted PDF - shit quality of course, converting epub to pdf is never good idea.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
yeah, plenty of those experiences at job and in school.
Entire school was talking behind my back.
I just dont talk with people, i dont talk or engage at all. Its not voluntairy, I dont make the decision to just sit there in brooding silence like an edgelord. Its just me.
I feel no need to engage 99% of the time.

And when I do, guess what happens?
I get shitted on, I'm the subject of ridicule, the 5th wheel etc...

Or I hear someone talk about a topic that is interesting to me, so I approach them, thinking we will have a conversation.
Nope. Most often they dont know shit about the subject or just give me cold shoulder.

Thats another thing, even when I try to be casually friendly to the best of my ability, aka, "how was ur week end budy boyo haha, cool shit haha" - people usually just ignore me.
This has happened many times. I would repeat myself up to 3 times and they just ignore me.
Im standing right next to them. We are alone in an otherwise empty room.

At other times people mimicked my voice and talked like robots.
Others have said I sound like im reading from a book.
And when im engaged and happy, im told I sound like im on drugs, cocaine, whatever.

I cant win with these people, no matter what I do, I am punished.
The only solution is to retreat, rot, damage control.

Today is my 25th birthday and Im still perplexed by how these people even work. I cant comprehend it.
I mean, Ive read books on the subject but I cant believe this shit is real.
I've attached an epub file.
Book written by an autistic man about the common folk.

Its insane, I cant believe they really are like he describes, the relativism etc...
When I realized I had autism, I always started from a position of negation, aka, that I did not have it, and then looked for counter evidence.
I went from thinking the difference between me and them were minor at best
to realizing we are almost a different species.

Converted PDF - shit quality of course, converting epub to pdf is never good idea.
Happy birthday buddy boyo :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin

all cope don't give into your ego, instead pretend to be weaker than you really are so you can get false sympathy and also more opportunities to backstab somebody or take advantage of them without them expecting it.

feminine modern society dont like autistic cavemen

They'll gaslight you as they isolate you and make you out to be the problem even when you try to interact with them. No point even talking to these people just ignore them and work on your own shit. Normies just need someone to punch down on.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Something like this happened to me but it was the opposite. When I was at uni (CS btw, so there's a lot of incels and autists) and I was in this group with 2 giga ugly autistic guys (balding at 20 holy fuck) and they wouldn't stop talking about nerdy 🤓 stuff and I was just looking at them flabbergasted by their total lack of self awareness and the retarded fucks asked me why I don't say anything. I don't remember what I replied...