Normies think this is looksmaxxing

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer

70939041 BAC7 46A1 A2F1 10FBD2490BB0

Lmao why are retards like this allowed to give advice, this is the most basic shit im sure everyone on this forum knew before coming here.

Normies worshiping him in the comments:

If normies are only following this advice, i dont think its over for us true looksmaxxers trying to gatekeep looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Mewton, ASM5 and 21 others
Edging and cheek biting wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
yeah
lefort 3, obo , trimax , bimax is the real deal
over if you are too pussy to get them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nashcgn, GabachoCopium, Angutoid and 12 others
eye whitening :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Abhorrence
Just eat a carrot brooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt and SomaliMax
The dude who made video spent 10 minutes explaining you need lotion Retinoid and cleanser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, wayme, blackckatt and 1 other person
Eyelash curling mogs hard for those with long dense lashes. Mogs any surgery tbh

• +1
Reactions: nashcgn, JuicyCircleSack and Shkreliii

View attachment 2633893

Lmao why are retards like this allowed to give advice, this is the most basic shit im sure everyone on this forum knew before coming here. If normies are only following this advice, i dont think its over for us true looksmaxxers trying to gatekeep looksmaxxing.

yeah bro just trim your beard and chew gum!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vilemaxx and sayi
god curse all the people that made blackpill mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, 9cel, 0hMan and 7 others
SUPER MOG :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZaC, wayme, depressionmaxxing and 4 others
what real looksmaxxing looks like

52d0e7475

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wayme, 9cel, zura and 5 others
He used to be based aswell

niggaz mad hatin on us fr fr know what im sayin

View attachment 2633902

Lmao why are retards like this allowed to give advice, this is the most basic shit im sure everyone on this forum knew before coming here.

If normies are only following this advice, i dont think its over for us true looksmaxxers trying to gatekeep looksmaxxing.

Lean max hair max gym max skin max and surgery max are the only legit ine evrything esle is cope

LOLOL JFL
"Gua sha" "posture maxxing" "mewing"

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
LOLOL JFL
"Gua sha" "posture maxxing" "mewing"
BVGkMES.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and datboijj
I mean a lot of stuff on there helps. uglies mad cause he didnt say surgery? not everyone as ugly as you bro you need surgery just to get to MTN

• +1
Reactions: nashcgn, zura and Dicktator
Over for normies

• +1
Looksmaxxing will be the norm in 10 yrs

He aged terrbily but he is caucasian, so not that bad actually

It's not tho
Yeh there definetly wasn't a huge influx of celeberties
having buccal fat removal, chin augmentation and jaw implants in the past year and a half
definetly not

I mean a lot of stuff on there helps. uglies mad cause he didnt say surgery? not everyone as ugly as you bro you need surgery just to get to MTN

Even when it comes to soft looksmaxxing (no surgery), there a dozen methods, that are more effective, than the ones he listed in the video. And those more effective ones are not gatekept, you just have to do your research and spend several dozen hours reading and researching here and from other sources.

• +1
Reactions: zsombi, cyprian_tomaszewski and Deleted member 52566
It's okay. Women deserve to see eye candy.

Even when it comes to soft looksmaxxing (no surgery), there a dozen methods, that are more effective, than the ones he listed in the video. And those more effective ones are not gatekept, you just have to do your research and spend several dozen hours reading and researching here and from other sources.
Like which softmaxxes?

Like which softmaxxes?

Some of the following are mentioned in the video, I just name the good and working soft maxxes, I could remember now. Some are mentioned in the video, but often in a retarded way. So:
Leanmaxxing, skin lightening, eye lightening, debloating, skin tanning with supplements, having skincare routine, teeth whitening, getting braces, posturemaxxing, voicemaxxing, breathmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, collagenmaxxing, tattoomaxxing. Or really, just read every BotB, there are others too. Also the use of lots of products, the masses are not aware of. Nootropics, tretinoin, volufiline, finasteride/dutasteride, minoxydil, furosemide, a lot of other different and easier to get supplements. And when you do all or most of these together, it gets better altogether.

• +1
Reactions: zsombi and cyprian_tomaszewski
Some of the following are mentioned in the video, I just name the good and working soft maxxes, I could remember now. Some are mentioned in the video, but often in a retarded way. So:
Leanmaxxing, skin lightening, eye lightening, debloating, skin tanning with supplements, having skincare routine, teeth whitening, getting braces, posturemaxxing, voicemaxxing, breathmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, collagenmaxxing, tattoomaxxing. Or really, just read every BotB, there are others too. Also the use of lots of products, the masses are not aware of. Nootropics, tretinoin, volufiline, finasteride/dutasteride, minoxydil, furosemide, a lot of other different and easier to get supplements. And when you do all or most of these together, it gets better altogether.
Knew all these but thanks

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
-Leanmaxing “D”
-Mewing “S”

Funny GIF

I don’t get “edging” is it a joke?

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and wayme
>jelqing not S tier
Joke list

let them "mew" they'll just stay subhumans

• JFL

View attachment 2633902

Most of these "normies" are younger people, maybe age 13-16 who do not know any better. Either they will grow out of it or fall into the rabbit hole like many here have.

they don't know dickmaxxing yet :whatfeels:

Capt1234ure
WOW I LOVE POSTUREMAXXING AND MEWING :soy: SO LOOKSMAX MOG CHICO :soy:

Who made looksmaxxing go mainstream in tiktok in the first place? It just blew up out of nowhere

Who made looksmaxxing go mainstream in tiktok in the first place? It just blew up out of nowhere
def an incel who thought it'd be funny and never actually gain traction

def an incel who thought it'd be funny and never actually gain traction
True.
I remember watching one of WW videos, which he stated that the blackpil will gain slightly more attention in a decade I believe he said. But then, boom! Every zoomer knows all the incel language slangs, "mog" "ropemaxx".

“What do you do for your eyebrows?”
Chico Lachowski : Nothing

As you can see, 99.9% of these normies don't take Looksmaxxing seriously at all. None of them will ascend with their looks. They think Looksmaxxing is mewing and on sleeping on their back :lul: :lul::lul: . The people who dedicate their entire life to their looks will probably ascend with their looks.But not some dumb ass normies who sleep on their back.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
wasn't this the faggot who was advocating for "just be confident bro"