Normies thought 41% of Americans are black when polled

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Though there's no reason I should be, I still can't help but feel flabbergast when every so often, I get a reminder of just how immensely stupid normies are.:feelsgood:

According to those polled, they think 41% of their country is black (it's 12%) and that 30-40% are LGBT (like 1-3%).

If it wasn't for Russia and China, I'd have absolutely no hope for humanity. We NEED to get rid of democracy and FAST.

EDIT: They also apparently thought that 30% of Americans live in New York and the rest in only 1 or 2 other states jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Latinolooksmaxxer, truthhurts and 2 others
have they ever gone outside?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
have they ever gone outside?
Does it matter? They're always glued to their phones and never get a chance to look around. I'm not kidding btw, it's unironically probably the reason.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Latinolooksmaxxer and isis_Bleach
Does it matter? They're always glued to their phones and never get a chance to look around. I'm not kidding btw, it's unironically probably the reason.
ig when every other vid u see on instagram is some black person it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It depends on what area you live in
true once i drove theu a neighborhood where 100% of ppl were darkskin. no mulatos even. they legit all went out on their frotn yard and stared at me

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Gonthar and ElTruecel
Imagine how much worse it would be if that was actually the case

Do you think russians and chinese people are educated

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and isis_Bleach
true once i drove theu a neighborhood where 100% of ppl were darkskin. no mulatos even. they legit all went out on their frotn yard and stared at me
 312d07b4 4273 4817 a5b8 968c8f20db10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Latinus, Debetro and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
basically thats what mainstream media and social media tells them so its not entirely their fault

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Normies think brown people (Latinos) are black.

Illegal Latinos have infested America. @ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and ElTruecel
Normies think brown people (Latinos) are black.

Illegal Latinos have infested America. @ElTruecel
yeah and American goverment often labels them as whites :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
@ElTruecel why jfling?

@ElTruecel why jfling?
I’ve never heard of normies calling Latinos black unless it’s like a mulatto type with some Afro Americans online coping. But outside of online most of the mulatto types aren’t seen as black irl. Latinos are also listed as white on the census a lot though

Most normies just see every latino as brown though so

What @thenewhebbe said. We get exposed to the same media and we still see it as the nonsense it is.
What ? The issue with usa today is social media and using your experience

Normies don't think latinos are black, in fact normies (and many dumb rednecks, like people on these forums as well) think latino is some kind of a homogenous brown race that look, act, speak and have the same uniform culture from Mexicalli to Ushuaia, when latinos can range from Nordid looking to pure Amerindians and blacks, or do you think Uruguay, Haiti (yes, Haitians are latinos and mostly black, they aren't part of Ibero-America, but they are part of Latin-America) and Mexico have the same racial composition?

And regarding the OP, yeah, while normies exagerrated the proportion of blacks in the US (14.4%, but maybe they think it's higher because there are many blacks on American tv commercials and also because mainstream American pop culture has a strong Afram influence, so they wrongly assume blacks are more numerous than reality), I don't see it as a big deal, there were older polls where 45% of the Americans didn't know the sun is a star, to me that's more worrying than distorted racial percentages.