Normies wants a corupt-free system, but they are unable to even think for themselves

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
So i just had a conversation with my dad, and he's saying like how this country is corrupted and that we should get rid of people in the power, and that it's all unfair...

But an average person is manipulative piece of shit anyways, normies only thinks about chasing money and fucking other people over in order to climb the ladder

So i told him at what cost? People that apparently 'wants' to get rid of the current system, they are a bunch of morons who cannot stand for themselves, who drinks a tap water, and who will do the same if given a power just like these men in suits

So who's to blame, the people in suits or the normies, who are dumb and just scratch the surface and wants to change the system for THEIR OWN BENEFIT. They STILL do not care about you - "I hate corruption bro, but i will take my vaccine and drink my tap water"
:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, thecel, Blue and 7 others
diint reed

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5809, Growth Plate, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
Why do you always make the text bigger? I don't understand? It genuinely just makes everything harder to read.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Danish_Retard
diint reed
Why even be on this forum then if you can't even read a thread? Looksmax is a joke with a bunch of postmaxxers at this stage.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Why do you always make the text bigger? I don't understand? It genuinely just makes everything harder to read.
Well why do you spread the blackpill to normies, it's certainly not a good thing to do, increasing our competition :feelsuhh:

I intentionally put the bigger text so that the more people will read it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5522
Why even be on this forum then if you can't even read a thread? Looksmax is a joke with a bunch of postmaxxers at this stage.
because its not related to looks. Stop sucking his dick quapa mutt

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5522
because its not related to looks. Stop sucking his dick quapa mutt
Then go to the looksmaxxing section not the offtopic section

• +1
I go where I want. A self hating product of jbw interracial mix can't tell me what to do

• Ugh..
Ignore him, he has the legit mind of a foid, i never really liked him, like he's saying din reed to provoke my reaction and then me get his ass hurt and gets confused as to whay happened

It's clear what his intentions are

The average person is not only retarded, but also a faggot and a retarded faggot.

This site holds the dumbest retarded-faggots on the planet.

I am an extremely retarded person... But just know, by virtue of being a looksmaxxer we are all extremely retarded.

And we call our retarded opinions "based".

• +1
So i just had a conversation with my dad, and he's saying like how this country is corrupted and that we should get rid of people in the power, and that it's all unfair...

But an average person is manipulative piece of shit anyways, normies only thinks about chasing money and fucking other people over in order to climb the ladder

So i told him at what cost? People that apparently 'wants' to get rid of the current system, they are a bunch of morons who cannot stand for themselves, who drinks a tap water, and who will do the same if given a power just like these men in suits

So who's to blame, the people in suits or the normies, who are dumb and just scratch the surface and wants to change the system for THEIR OWN BENEFIT. They STILL do not care about you - "I hate corruption bro, but i will take my vaccine and drink my tap water"
:soy::soy::soy:
jfl , what they gonna do about their wifes corrupt pussy that got banged with 20 guys before she settled with them

• +1