Normies will believe the most absurd things if their friends, TikTok and/or MSM says it to them.

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
I have heard normies say the most delusional shit ever. There are tons of normies convinced about things that in the pre-internet area would be considerd crazy. These days there are unironically people who believe in horror shit like Siren Head or whatever it is called and people who believe schizoids claiming to a female while actually being a male should get their penis cut off. Everything that is mainstream to believe THEY WILL BELIEVE. No matter how hard you will bombard them with blackpills and facts and truth they will always believe whatever crazy shit is on TikTok and MSM. Normies are helpless, yet we, the more intelligent humans, have to adapt to them?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Bensky, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
You retards also believe in basement dwelling aspies @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Looks234, WhiteBlackpiller and 1 other person
But i def agree with your point though

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
What's MSM?

Just say mainstream media, where do you come up with all these acronyms?
MSM is a widely used term and i am not the only one to use it and others have used it on the forum before.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Kids shouldn’t be on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
Where, it's not in the ultimate guide or abbreviations guide, if you google or search MSM here, you only get references about the supplement MSM(Methylsulfonylmethane)...
Hmm. Must be a term more widespread in NL then. I will use mainstream media instead of MSM in future posts so people won't be confused.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
what's up whiteblackpilled my nigga

• +1
The media truly controls people's minds. The evidence of this is how easily everyone is convinced that Black people are systematically discriminated against by the police in America. All the big media outlets need to do is show a few examples of black people being killed by White police officers and suddenly you have the entire Western world believing this narrative. When you actually dig further and look at the real statistics, you will find that based on the amount of violent crime they commit, Black people are actually less likely than Whites to be killed by police. It doesn't matter how many times you explain this to someone, they will just refuse to listen. They couldn't possibly believe that the media is lying to them.

Racial differences in psychological attributes is another. If you understand the basics of evolution taught in high school biology class and can apply common sense, why would you ever believe that somehow despite looking completely different, different races have the same average genetic psychological profile? Yet everyone believes this because this is what they've been conditioned to believe in since they were 5 years old.

When you look at who first instilled these ideas in people and who controls these media outlets, its not a stretch to say that White people are basically ruled over by a foreign people who hate them and who have completely different interests to them. If these people were Chinese, everyone would notice what is going on, but because they look White, everyone is naïve.

• Love it
I have heard normies say the most delusional shit ever. There are tons of normies convinced about things that in the pre-internet area would be considerd crazy. These days there are unironically people who believe in horror shit like Siren Head or whatever it is called and people who believe schizoids claiming to a female while actually being a male should get their penis cut off. Everything that is mainstream to believe THEY WILL BELIEVE. No matter how hard you will bombard them with blackpills and facts and truth they will always believe whatever crazy shit is on TikTok and MSM. Normies are helpless, yet we, the more intelligent humans, have to adapt to them?
I've said many times that natural selection is largely a myth. Evolution is ultimately arbitrary.

"yet we, the more intelligent humans, have to adapt to them?"
who the fuck are you talking about?
everyone in this forum is retarded and subhuman