Normies won't lookmsax even if it becomes mainstream

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
lifting is now more popular then ever, yet there are still just as many jacked guys as before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Yerico7, pneumocystosis and 12 others
love the advice son

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and LowTrust
almost everyone in the gym looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, YoYqkim, Yerico7 and 19 others
almost everyone in the gym looks like shit.
Fax, is either some old guy. Some scrawny student, or some fat guy who thinks it's all muscle.

Then there's the balding 35 year old roider that's balding and thinks like a caveman.

occasionally, you get a physique mogger.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 26675, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Gym is either have elite natty genetics or roid for 2 years with great diet and training tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 24789, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
They can do gymmaxxing,
I prefer surgerymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, rand anon, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
normies looksmaxx with fashion skincare meditation hipster hobbies bullshit like that

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and rand anon
Just got back from the gym. I'm not big by any stretch and yet I was easily one of the biggest/most shredded guy at my gym (not in the middle of nowhere but in downtown Paris).

Normies don't lift seriously and have no work ethic. If you lift 4/5 times a week and train seriously you're easily top 10%.

Rich/middle class people don't train that much.Where I live It's mainly the ethnic (blacks and north africans) poorcels that bust their assses off the gym and emulate one another with good physique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
Except Blacks and White

ethnic have shit tier genetic
most of those also look shit, strength and size is very genetic and most of the population just doesn't have either.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
lifting is now more popular then ever, yet there are still just as many jacked guys as before
If you are implying Looksmaxxing = getting useless muscle mass, then you are about to enter a world of pain, my son...

most of those also look shit, strength and size is very genetic and most of the population just doesn't have either.
Cope + your body is ugly and 🏳️‍🌈

I'm starting gym again after 8 years but will only train lower body, I want meaty legs and a bubble butt... Also waist needs to stay small, it is 78 cm now, soon to be 74.

Flat chest, skinny shoulders and thin arms, back is already good 🤭

IMG 6046

IMG 6267

In Western Europe this is the type of guys that lift seriously and 90% of the others ain’t doing shit.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Elvisandreaa
It was more popular in the 80s and 90s when Schwarzenegger was still famous

Just got back from the gym. I'm not big by any stretch and yet I was easily one of the biggest/most shredded guy at my gym (not in the middle of nowhere but in downtown Paris).

Normies don't lift seriously and have no work ethic. If you lift 4/5 times a week and train seriously you're easily top 10%.

Rich/middle class people don't train that much.Where I live It's mainly the ethnic (blacks and north africans) poorcels that bust their assses off the gym and emulate one another with good physique.
Agreed. Most average guys could become top 20% if they dedicated themselves to improving their appearance. But most people are either too dumb to understand how, lack the motivation, or have a "muh looks are genetic and I'm just screwed" mindset. Obviously genetics are important and some people are genuinely just doomed but I'd bet the majority of guys could ascend to HTN or above if they put in the work.

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959 and Deleted member 24789
If you are implying Looksmaxxing = getting useless muscle mass, then you are about to enter a world of pain, my son...
what I am saying is, more people than ever have started to become interested in the gym, yet there are no more jacked people than there were when it was niche, implying a similar thing will happen with looksmaxing, people not taking advantage of what they have access to.

what I am saying is, more people than ever have started to become interested in the gym, yet there are no more jacked people than there were when it was niche, implying a similar thing will happen with looksmaxing, people not taking advantage of what they have access to.
It's because normies are retarded and believe anything a retarded with some muh diploma tells them, the same retarded doctors who only study nutrition for 1 period, on the 1st month of the 1st year of uni and think they figured it all out...

Personal trainers and nutritionists aren't very reliable either because 90% spread lies about cholesterol to this very day...

If you wanna hire a personal trainer/coach, you better save some money (and patience) and go on T-Nation and Athlean-X... Learned more things on T-Nation in 2 months than any gratuate in Brazil will ever be able to find in a lifetime.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Why lift when it’s all about the face

Im here and I still don’t looksmaxx because it’s over
Only worth it to looksmaxx if you have good bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124