Normies: yo turn on that Cookie King and K Shami

yoyomert

yoyomert

Iron
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
3
When I was going into school this morning, I saw these two girls show this cookie king edit, he was dancing with like rainbow lights and the text read DNR. They laughed profusely. Cookie King and K Shami fully unapologetically appeal, and their content is extremely digestible to normies. I don't blame them that much. They're probably making bank.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko and Frenchshortcel123
Posts4Reputation1
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skool, Banana ★ 🍌, LeonardoLookism and 1 other person
When I was going into school this morning, I saw these two girls show this cookie king edit, he was dancing with like rainbow lights and the text read DNR. They laughed profusely. Cookie King and K Shami fully unapologetically appeal, and their content is extremely digestible to normies. I don't blame them that much. They're probably making bank.
cringeworthy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Frenchshortcel123 and Banana ★ 🍌
"normies" same boat fag
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Banana ★ 🍌
When I was going into school this morning, I saw these two girls show this cookie king edit, he was dancing with like rainbow lights and the text read DNR. They laughed profusely. Cookie King and K Shami fully unapologetically appeal, and their content is extremely digestible to normies. I don't blame them that much. They're probably making bank.
Yo title for the thread looks like those cringy posts on twitter made by white people making fun of other white people idk if you seen that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
When I was going into school this morning, I saw these two girls show this cookie king edit, he was dancing with like rainbow lights and the text read DNR. They laughed profusely. Cookie King and K Shami fully unapologetically appeal, and their content is extremely digestible to normies. I don't blame them that much. They're probably making bank.
Mf posts on .org 4 times and see themselves as a higher intellectual being than others:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool and Mai Sakurajima.
Kshami went from seeming like a stand up guy to a degenerate faggot appealing to stupid little tiktok cattle to reap the rewards of his prestige before his inevitable downfall he knows he'll end up like patel soon
 

Similar threads

jotunnr
Replies
10
Views
82
jotunnr
jotunnr
hexum.dnd
Replies
3
Views
63
socio
socio
weex300
Replies
4
Views
93
Ecdysial
Ecdysial
TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
55
valentine
valentine
why.me
Replies
1
Views
38
DrRodger
DrRodger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top