"North Atlantid mogs"

his mom is half native American to boot
LMAO. ''It is not clear if this Choctaw Native American ancestry has been verified/documented.''

English, one fourth Cajun [French], as well as smaller amounts of Northern Irish/Scots-Irish, Scottish, Welsh

He is mostly British Isles descendant. What is hard to understand? His ''German'' surname comes from his grandfather's stepfather.

''Ian’s paternal grandfather was named Robert Emile Somerhalder (the son of Nancy Eveline Wood, and of a man whose surname was said to be Hull). According to Ian, his grandfather Robert received his surname from Jacob Emile Somerhalder, who was evidently his stepfather and not his biological father.''

He is not German descent. His Nativen Amercan ancestry isn't confirmed either.

So he is mostly British Isles descendant and few French.

Last edited:
LMAO. ''It is not clear if this Choctaw Native American ancestry has been verified/documented.''

English, one fourth Cajun [French], as well as smaller amounts of Northern Irish/Scots-Irish, Scottish, Welsh

He is mostly British Isles descendant. What is hard to understand? His ''German'' surname comes from his grandfather stepfather.

''Ian’s paternal grandfather was named Robert Emile Somerhalder (the son of Nancy Eveline Wood, and of a man whose surname was said to be Hull). According to Ian, his grandfather Robert received his surname from Jacob Emile Somerhalder, who was evidently his stepfather and not his biological father.''

He is not German descent. His Nativen Amercan ancestry isn't confirmed either.

So he is mostly British Isles and few French.
Okay this is kinda getting into cope territory especially with the paternal grandfather shit because how did they verify that? There's no source online for that shit at all. I looked it up and there's no documents or links nothing just random statements without proof.

Also, it's not distant Native American, his mom is HALF. Not some Cherokee princess LARP story. How are they saying that this is fake but some bullshit about his grandfather is true when there's no proof?

So no he isn't mostly British if his mom's got heavy Choctaw roots.

Either way he doesn't count because he's so mixed genetically. Like you're not even being objective at this point so there's no point. He clearly isn't fully British either.

Last edited:
I see you like to spread some fake bullshit, just lol, Soviet Russia had the best education and it was free, it was also the most well-read country in the world. Also most of the world chess champions are Russian
non-Slav=non-white
i meant ww1, but i got this info from this book on the czecho-slovak legion in russia
IMG 6678
dreams of a small great nation by kevin mcnamara

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Okay this is kinda getting into cope territory especially with the paternal grandfather shit because how did they verify that? There's no source online for that shit at all. I looked it up and there's no documents or links nothing just random statements without proof.

Also, it's not distant Native American, his mom is HALF. Not some Cherokee princess LARP story. How are they saying that this is fake but some bullshit about his grandfather is true when there's no proof?

So no he isn't mostly British if his mom's got heavy Choctaw roots.

Either way he doesn't count because he's so mixed genetically.
Keep coping boy.

He doesn't have that Native American look btw. (%20-25 is relatively high)

Keep coping boy.

He doesn't have that Native American look btw. (%20-25 is relatively high)
I mean, the only one coping here is you posting some highly mixed person and claiming him as fully British because you don't actually have full ones to post LOL

and not, 25% is enough to either have a strong influence or blend. there are people with asian grandparents who look like the rest of their 75% ancestry while others look heavily admixed. his bone structure could be from there as well

i meant ww1, but i got this info from this book on the czecho-slovak legion in russia
View attachment 3259587
dreams of a small great nation by kevin mcnamara
oh that's true. In pre-revolutionary Russia, only the nobles were literate; the peasants were usually illiterate (though not always)

• Woah
Reactions: noobs
I mean, the only one coping here is you posting some highly mixed person and claiming him as fully British because you don't actually have full ones to post LOL

and not, 25% is enough to either have a strong influence or blend. there are people with asian grandparents who look like the rest of their 75% ancestry while others look heavily admixed. his bone structure could be from there as well

People in this thread are heavily British Isles descendant. Only one or two are half British or Irish.
Jennifer Connelly is %25 Isles descendant but she has typical western european looks so why i put her here.

As if some composite image of a pheno made by who the fuck knows is absolute law for measuring the genetic quality of said pheno

also:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Atlanto med mogs (crisicks pheno)

Attachments

• IMG_4737.jpeg
    IMG_4737.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4738.png
    IMG_4738.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 0
Only whites worth talking about are WASP/North Atlantid ones. In other words British Isles and descendants (pale white)

Other germanics and nordics are worthless and doesnt count as white due the them being less white.

Actual whites
View attachment 3259565View attachment 3259566

Whitish (lesser white)
View attachment 3259568View attachment 3259569View attachment 3259570

Yo the 1 on the left is like the ultimate chad pheno the 1 on the bottom far left I still can't believe this is there average phenotype they are born with jaws on average

Oh nooo, they couldnt read man made words on a paper
Goes back to my old point no non-anglo gives a fuck. True white people only want to live in small communities within their own families and could give less of a fuck about 'literacy". Thanks to anglos, you live a slave your entire life, from age 5 to 65. But hey, you can read manmade words on paper, now you're an ubermensch broo :soy::soy::soy:
Legit